Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aim Glide In Relays... Why?

With the the new addition of aim Glide taking up the L2 button in relays, we can no longer access chat while emoting. We literally have to go to our menu to chat. I actually found the fact that we could access chat with L2 and continue emoting in a social space (unlike the rest of the game) to be pretty neat. Now we have to break our emote to chat. I know this is minute, but I'm curious as to if other people were affected and if others can explain why they put the aim Glide there to begin with.

Honestly, why does going to the menu have to break emotes anyway? 

1 minute ago, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

and if others can explain why they put the aim Glide there to begin with.

I think they explained this within the patch notes of the patch that changed it.

Many people got used to using aim glide to navigate the dry dock within their dojos, so DE added it to relays too. I imagine many people fell into pits for a few days.

12 minutes ago, 16Bitman said:

I think they explained this within the patch notes of the patch that changed it.

Many people got used to using aim glide to navigate the dry dock within their dojos, so DE added it to relays too. I imagine many people fell into pits for a few days.

Seems like something small to change things relay wide. Most of those used to navigating in the dojo wouldn't go to a relay to edit their railjack: they'd go to their dojo.

2 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

could be worse... could be like back when Anthem was a thing, and the only way to get around the hub world was to walk slower than an overly-cautious Snail. 

Obligatory "Remember when Anthem was supposed to kill Warframe?"

On 2021-05-16 at 4:47 PM, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

and if others can explain why they put the aim Glide there to begin with.

Aim glide is, in general, just an EXTREMELY popular feature. When it was initially removed from the Glassmaker quizzes, the forums threw a fit over it. Players in general would basically rather have aim glide everywhere than not have it anywhere

8 minutes ago, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

I wish ps4 had an option to keybind open text box to a button. DE just doesn't care about the console Tenno getting anywhere near the pc level of ease of use. 

Yeah that'd suck, you with a controller and not many keys and us PC users with a whole keyboard to use.

On 2021-05-16 at 4:47 PM, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

Now we have to break our emote to chat. I know this is minute, but I'm curious as to if other people were affected and if others can explain why they put the aim Glide there to begin with.

Emote In Relays... Why?

😉

20 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Yeah that'd suck, you with a controller and not many keys and us PC users with a whole keyboard to use.

Lol. Shows how much you know. There are more than 10 button inputs that we COULD keybind stuff to if DE would let us, but they don't. Not to mention we simply lack the option of certain keybinds that pc has. There are tons of button limitations that could easily be removed. Get off your PC high horse. 😂

If anyone is going to know what limitations a controller in a game has and how there can be improvements made, I'm sure it's the PC player. Lol. Trust me, there's a TON of things they could do to breach the gap. 

Archived