Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aim Glide In Relays... Why?

On 2021-05-17 at 1:47 AM, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

With the the new addition of aim Glide taking up the L2 button in relays, we can no longer access chat while emoting. We literally have to go to our menu to chat. I actually found the fact that we could access chat with L2 and continue emoting in a social space (unlike the rest of the game) to be pretty neat. Now we have to break our emote to chat. I know this is minute, but I'm curious as to if other people were affected and if others can explain why they put the aim Glide there to begin with.

Honestly, why does going to the menu have to break emotes anyway? 

How odd. My aim glide in relays is not bound to L2, it's still the chat window.

21 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Yeah that'd suck, you with a controller and not many keys and us PC users with a whole keyboard to use.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

Lol. Shows how much you know. There are more than 10 button inputs that we COULD keybind stuff to if DE would let us, but they don't. Not to mention we simply lack the option of certain keybinds that pc has. There are tons of button limitations that could easily be removed. Get off your PC high horse. 😂

If anyone is going to know what limitations a controller in a game has and how there can be improvements made, I'm sure it's the PC player. Lol. Trust me, there's a TON of things they could do to breach the gap. 

Ok, I don't play enough with the PS4 then haha.

Though I have had that problem on PC with other older games where my keyboard keys are pre-locked, when that happens I whip up a profile with my ATNSOFT Keymapper program which is so simple to use, I bind it to a key I want it on and let the game think it's still the default button. :)

1 hour ago, Slayer-. said:

Ok, I don't play enough with the PS4 then haha.

Though I have had that problem on PC with other older games where my keyboard keys are pre-locked, when that happens I whip up a profile with my ATNSOFT Keymapper program which is so simple to use, I bind it to a key I want it on and let the game think it's still the default button. :)

And that is exactly how people on competitive games cheat. Lol. I'll play Smite and it matches you based on control scheme, so everyone should be on controller, but you'll know when someone is doing this. I'm not saying you do it, but it is a problem. 

4 minutes ago, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

And that is exactly how people on competitive games cheat. Lol. I'll play Smite and it matches you based on control scheme, so everyone should be on controller, but you'll know when someone is doing this. I'm not saying you do it, but it is a problem. 

Never heard of that, or the game Smite, I know on a really old game we use to War in it would check via an Honesty config you had to have in your game directory when playing, it based on display settings not being altered, also my mapper is a legal program, it helps people who can't use certain keys, I use the right hand side of the keyboard, game developers think it's an awesome idea locking us out of our keyboard.

• 2 months later...

Archived