Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Jupiter Tile-set hidden egg (maybe), so you don't have to.

okay so i couldn't find any posts on the wiki or here for this, so I'm posting this here for you <3 (TL;DR  spoiler below is the hidden message)

Spoiler

/ ; 3 7 or / ; 3 &w

On the corpus Jupiter tile-set it seems that there are hidden rooms locked behind a room puzzle. i have only found this in the helium 3 reactor rooms as well as near the battery relay that sits outside (this also contains 16 containers of what seemed to be 50% nothing and 50% oxium after the batteries are shot) 

The doors are coded with three shapes, these shapes correspond with vents on the walls next to two lockers that open after you shoot some hidden conductor in the area. Unknown if its the same patterns for different maps so i wont cover the different room tiles that could contain them.

But once accessed there is a lab door that you can see a corpus technician working on the sentient amalgams with a conculist in the center. There is a door with corpus lettering no doubt saying something taunting next you look for a spot at the top of this door that you shoot with your amp (maybe void energy works too but my primary did not) this opens the door and the lab tech will attack you, if you prevent any agro on the other things in the room they wont come alive unless touched. around the room is a binary code that I have pictured and deciphered (maybe?) below as a coy wink /;37 from our friendly devs.

Z538tIH.jpgqnAp0bj.jpg

TFFDGML.jpgudFyQza.jpgkyX2kUC.jpgB36q3kH.jpgc2HK5zd.jpg       3EOKNWy.jpg

r5wcqbm.jpg

Ah yes you're talking about the doors with tinges of orange on them and symbols that look like playstation symbols in a set order, well that's what I nicknamed them.

I've Been in every secret lab multiple times don't know why, they're just there lol, they drop Mods and you can get Capture Scenes from the two lockers, parts drop from the Conculyst Sentient for the broken War, very low drop chance though.

Scan all the enemies in there they will add to your Codex. 

Happy hunting beating the timers to each switch.

p.s your screenshot links are not working.

Spoiler

403. That’s an error.

Your client does not have permission to get URL /qkjWUY-4UyiLVD2WmmRQgPL54JBXlnE-jgMdfkNqzcTstbXKOhUS5RrsOOTK1rXBaRx0Vhi3vsWbi8q_fT70NFRKTCv6SQlCFeqh5HA9nWBymtWF9ElYQ7yNqKHKeqMLDA=w1280 from this server. (Client IP address: )

Forbidden That’s all we know.

For anyone interested in the binary of the room like i am. i have hopefully updated the image links with actual working ones. as well as my attempts of cracking what probably isn't a code at all 

sorry for the broken links and the time it took to fix em <3

Quite a few (now old) guides on these out and around, actually. Some Captura scenes in those, and the Amalgam enemies that awaken inside are unique and appear under the Sentient Codex tab instead of the Corpus one. Aside from that, though, nothing super-special about them, but the puzzles are certainly neat. 

2 hours ago, (PSN)DuckBootay said:

For anyone interested in the binary of the room like i am. i have hopefully updated the image links with actual working ones. as well as my attempts of cracking what probably isn't a code at all 

sorry for the broken links and the time it took to fix em <3

Yes your links are working now. 

The wall symbols you were looking at spell Laboratory 1010. :) the others on the end are just digits 01. 

1PGfYF6.jpg

Official Corpus Cipher. As stated on the official Warframe website, the Corpus have no use the for letter "X" and "CH" is used in place of the letter "C". The only numbers present are 0 and 1.

B36q3kH.jpg

2 hours ago, Brinstar7777 said:

That there isn't a binary code. It's something written in Corpus. You can find more info here: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Corpus_Language 

for the most part in these rooms i hadn't gone after the corpus text, i was more interested to see if the obvious 1010101010-esque pattern of the particularly placed doors were set up like a sentence now i have gone over it a few different ways like doing a single section of the code in both english and japanese (?) binary patterns. Somehow in my strange delve into this entirely pointless venture i have found one of these patterns read something like "smores" in the script スモへ

as context too i am the kind of weirdo that looks in the farthest corners looking for EEggs that 99% of the time not even a possibility of being there

specifically the weird obsession i have with these is the compesition of "10110100111" on line 1, "11011110011010" on line 2, "101101" on line 3, and "11011001101" on line 4. if you were to look at the room from the top with the door to your left and the sentient to your right (like i tried to portray in my clumsy sketch)

2 minutes ago, (PSN)DuckBootay said:

specifically the weird obsession i have with these is the compesition of "10110100111" on line 1, "11011110011010" on line 2, "101101" on line 3, and "11011001101" on line 4. if you were to look at the room from the top with the door to your left and the sentient to your right (like i tried to portray in my clumsy sketch)

I like exploring too, though it seems you found something else to keep you busy in game. :cool:

On 2021-05-17 at 6:14 AM, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

the secret labs are interesting, though for some reason the Scientists don't show up in the Codex, even though you can scan them. kinda wish they would bring the other Amalgams into regular enemy rotations as well. 

I believe those special amalgams show up under the Sentient section of the codex, or it’s the other way around… there’s a few amalgams that are under the Corpus label and some that are under the Sentient one.

Archived