Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR30 Test Boss Doesn't Spawn

MistressKhora

I'm having this issue for 2 days now, first time I tried, it didn't spawn; and today, it didn't spawn and the marker was at the same place as yesterday. And I can see that it is not going to spawn tomorrow as well, I think I will be stuck at MR29 forever. 

Video evidence: 

Hello @MistressKhora!

I can totally understand the frustration here. I will try to clear it up. The enemy you needed eliminate is actually an arbitration drone which you can see at 38 seconds into the video. The problem is, the drone is underneath the ramp, which it shouldn't be. I am attempting to get it to happen here but I will see if I can get some eyes on it.

Thanks for your patience with this.

On 2021-05-20 at 10:05 PM, [DE]Ruu said:

Hello @MistressKhora!

I can totally understand the frustration here. I will try to clear it up. The enemy you needed eliminate is actually an arbitration drone which you can see at 38 seconds into the video. The problem is, the drone is underneath the ramp, which it shouldn't be. I am attempting to get it to happen here but I will see if I can get some eyes on it.

Thanks for your patience with this.

Thanks for the response.

Yeah, that's exactly what was happening. Problem I had on a couple of the times I did it was the drone moved underneath the big pillar in the middle of the map, so couldn't kill it. So on my final attempt that drone was the first thing I looked for and killed. Since it follows the bosses around.
Could've got my MR on the first attempt if I followed this strategy. :)

Archived