Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon Hunting: Vectis Prime vs Rubico Prime

Demios-

On 2021-05-17 at 10:48 AM, Guybrush88 said:

Actually anyone can just buy a Voidrig from market with platinum now

Fairly easy only for someone who's had prior experience shooting eidolon limbs with a regular primary/secondary weapon

Yeah, but to get a Necramech up to speed, you need to drop about 7-8 forma on it to get all the mods you want to fit on it.

Then, you need the archgun mods for the Arquebex to make it good.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-05-18 at 1:21 PM, Danielw8 said:

Rubico prime, vulkar wraith works very well too and is cheap

yes vulkar is ONLY good if you have a CC MS CD god roll riven.... which costs 2k+... yeah just go with rubico lanka or vectis.

2021/5/17 PM5点13分 , Demios- 说:

Just wanted to know which is better when it comes to eidolon hunting. An in depth explanation would be nice or just choose between the two lol.

well at this point is "which riven is better"

On 2021-05-17 at 3:04 AM, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

*old man voice* back in MY day, you brought a Lanka, or you didn't Hunt! we had to walk uphill both ways to track Terry... and he was the only Eidolon at the time! it was a simpler time...

Lanka is still my go-to sniper for Eidolon hunting. With a proper build, one shot everything without a Riven. But the player has to be good at aiming and with a fast computer/large screen for accurate shots. 

On 2021-05-31 at 6:40 PM, Danielw8 said:

incorrect 

being honest any sniper can work

BUDDY, Without a riven you cannot guarantee crits at all. completely unreliable and little to no chance of 1 shotting unless you build up 6009287347 combo and use mirage eclipse. come on, vulkar is just straight up bad without a riven....

Am 17.5.2021 um 11:13 schrieb Demios-:

Just wanted to know which is better when it comes to eidolon hunting. An in depth explanation would be nice or just choose between the two lol.

to ask too much ............ because there are EXTREMELY many tutorials. this is pure parasitism and is just embarrassing!

Parasitismus_Wp.jpg

10 hours ago, CrunchyToes12 said:

BUDDY, Without a riven you cannot guarantee crits at all. completely unreliable and little to no chance of 1 shotting unless you build up 6009287347 combo and use mirage eclipse. come on, vulkar is just straight up bad without a riven....

Sad moment, just watch the video

10 hours ago, CrunchyToes12 said:

i did, hes depending on avenger and his kavat. and he needed lots of combo and eclipse. proved my point????

"yes vulkar is ONLY good if you have a CC MS CD god roll riven.... which costs 2k+... yeah just go with rubico lanka or vectis."

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-06-09 at 9:46 PM, Danielw8 said:

"yes vulkar is ONLY good if you have a CC MS CD god roll riven.... which costs 2k+... yeah just go with rubico lanka or vectis."

Vulkar itself as a weapon is complete trash without a god roll riven.... like i said...... in that vid he is depending on warframe and companion buffs.

2 minutes ago, CrunchyToes12 said:

u must be high. Vulkar itself as a weapon is complete trash without a god roll riven.... like i said...... in that vid he is depending on warframe and companion buffs. are you okay?

LMAO and Aznvasions himself said 'dont do this' further proving my point. now shoo shoo bye

Also, here, in his very own words: 'If you only have a CC MS riven, the only way it will oneshot is if you are in a 4-man squad with a fair amount of combo, or you are using Eclipse, or have Void Strike stacks still in solo.' go check the comments 

Archived