Platinum

(XBOX)Shamefullcorn30

Question

I'm really new and I am trying to get platinum to be able to try and get Wukong prime, (he just looks so cool!), so I was curious if there is a way to get platinum without buying it or trading for it? I don't have anything to trade for it and I don't have money so I just really want to try and farm at least some platinum to trade for Wukong.

7 answers to this question

4 hours ago, (XBOX)Shamefullcorn30 said:

I don't have anything to trade for it and I don't have money

Farm the relics just like everybody does. you still have time.

Google what relics you need, where to get them, how relic opening works, and everything you need to know. Wiki and older threads in this forum have all the answers.

Iirc wukong prime is pretty easy to get, aside from one rare part from neo relic cmiiw. I got him when i was very new to the game as well.

Worst case scenario, you get all three other blueprints parts but couldn't get the last rare blueprint in time. It mean you'll just have to buy one part instead of the whole set.

Play the game and work for it. Don't just look forward to buy everything, especially when you don't have the money. You got this, man. Godspeed.

6 minutes ago, (XBOX)Shamefullcorn30 said:

get platinum without buying it or trading for it?

Win in the giveaways while Devstreams (but you can't trade it tho. Just use in the ingame market)

6 minutes ago, (XBOX)Shamefullcorn30 said:

I don't have anything to trade for

Go farm and look at warframe.market. There is always sth you can sell, even if it's just Auras for 20-40plats. Start small an go bigger

You could also just get him through Relics. His relics are available as drops from missions till 25th of May. If you have enough you may get at least some or all pieces that way.

If you cannot get those since you're new and cannot buy or trade for platinum. Hmm. Well those two are the only ways to get platinum. You can get some aura mods like Steel Charge from Nightwave that sells for a decent amount.

Small warning though. Since Wukong Prime has been announced to go into what is called the "Prime Vault" you will notice a steep increase in prices of his parts. His Main Blueprint has already increased from 10 to 50 plat in the last days ever since the announcement. You can expect prices to climb after the 25th of May as well.

6 hours ago, killerKronos23 said:

6 hours ago, Soy77 said:

Farm the relics just like everybody does. you still have time.

Google what relics you need, where to get them, how relic opening works, and everything you need to know. Wiki and older threads in this forum have all the answers.

Iirc wukong prime is pretty easy to get, aside from one rare part from neo relic cmiiw. I got him when i was very new to the game as well.

Worst case scenario, you get all three other blueprints parts but couldn't get the last rare blueprint in time. It mean you'll just have to buy one part instead of the whole set.

Play the game and work for it. Don't just look forward to buy everything, especially when you don't have the money. You got this, man. Godspeed.

13 hours ago, (XBOX)Shamefullcorn30 said:

I'm really new and I am trying to get platinum to be able to try and get Wukong prime, (he just looks so cool!), so I was curious if there is a way to get platinum without buying it or trading for it? I don't have anything to trade for it and I don't have money so I just really want to try and farm at least some platinum to trade for Wukong.

Really It's just easier to grind for it.

9 hours ago, (XBOX)Shamefullcorn30 said:

You can try selling rare mods or prime sets (which will take some time). or sell augment mods, They do sell high so start maxing syndicates, whichever. you can also get them from selling arcanes which have really high prices.Or just buy primed mods from baro kiteer (good luck finding him).

Or farm him if you don't want to have trouble selling this kind of things.

Archived