Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

in your opinion what is the real endgame of the warframe ?

-IGRIS-

Depends on the individual. But fashion frame, colecting everything, min/maxing, high level enemies, hard mode, world bosses, getting new stuff as it releases. Are examples of "endgame" but not everyone is interested in all those things.

Since i have most things in game i tend to do sorties and forma stuff or crack skulls for lolz. The game is mainly a stress reliever with some story for me.

à l’instant, (PSN)Kakurine2 a dit :

Depends on the individual. But fashion frame, colecting everything, min/maxing, high levrl enemies, hard mode, world bosses, getting new stuff as it releases. Are examples of "endgame" but not everyone is interested in all those things.

Since i have most things in game i tend to do sorties and forma stuff or crack skulls for lolz. The game is mainly a stress reliever with some story for me.

yes warframe is too broad to define an end game ...

Logging in, alt tabbing and realizing the game is still open like 5 hours later. 

I guess a serious answer for me. 

1. Orbiter fashion

2. Credit farming when daily log in gives me a booster. I just enjoy the Profit Taker fight. 

3. Resource farming, again if daily log in gives me a booster. Only do this in Steel Path because DE finally did the right thing with solo spawns there. 

4. Trading I guess, not as fun to me but it's an easy thing to do while watching Netflix. 

There is none. The "endgame" is not a player-defined activity. It's supposed to be the post-story activity developers incentivize you to be focused on doing after experiencing most of the game's content and having access to most of the game's tools at your disposal since you may be unable to participate or complete the endgame activity on your own otherwise.

3 hours ago, (PSN)Kakurine2 said:

Depends on the individual. But fashion frame, colecting everything, min/maxing, high level enemies, hard mode, world bosses, getting new stuff as it releases. Are examples of "endgame" but not everyone is interested in all those things.

In my opinion, I don't really define any of these as "End Game" say for high level enemies and missions. End game has to have something rather rewarding for the player after completion. An example of this would have been Steel Path but due to how DE structured the rewards for that game mode there is no real reason to complete it as there is no decent long-term reward the players can earn as a result. Hence why there isn't very many people playing Steel Path cause there is nothing substantial to earn in the end.

To me personally:

- Fashion frame is just decorating and making warframes look cool but has no long-term substance and requires the player to "buy" cosmetics from the market or from tennogen.

- Collecting items can be end game but by the time players enter the MR14 -30 range they have already burned through a majority of the warframes, weapons, and pets and as a result slow down so they can wait and intake more content elsewhere such as quests, getting new release items and polarizing (formaing) their favorite pieces of equipment. This in turn leads to players min/maxing as well... as these to aspects go hand in hand. So therefore, this preps players for end game but there really isn't any substantial end game to go for besides steel path.

- High level enemies and hard mode could have been a great type of end game if there was substance in the rewards that help the players long-term game wise.

- World bosses could also be be end game but they are accessed very early on. If players did all the necessary things required to unlock them such as Eidolons and the Orbs in the Vallis, they can accomplish this before even reaching MR 13 roughly as Eidolons can be opened up after MR 5 which is the base requirement to enter the Quills in Cetus after completing the War Within.

Granted everyone's view of what End game is is vastly different.

To be fair warframe is mainly about collecting all the stuff. Endgame is s term which better suits the normal mmo. With pvp seasons, raid tiers, dingeon tiers, and the holy trinity of classes.

Warframes mechanics don't really fit that mold. And we burn through new stuff very quickly.

What most peoplecwould consuder your kore typical "endgame" is not worth grinding at nausium. With the present rewards.

And its not like you kill a raid tier for gear for 3 months. Then a new raid comes out for you tobdo it again. 

Archived