Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

in your opinion what is the real endgame of the warframe ?

-IGRIS-

Hmm end game ????

Yeah that's when I click Exit in my game menu and try and get some real life happening and failing the mission. :tongue:

The true endgame is standing in your orbiter doing fashion frame then wondering what to do next. 🤔

For me it’s learning how to take it slow. Which may be self-defeating in pursuit of End Game. 😋

🤔 Which means that I’ve chosen between valuing the journey and valuing the destination? Both seem reasonable (until problems arise). Maybe End Game is understanding myself and what I choose to do with my life? 🤨

The ultimate End Game; asking myself why did I want to reach the end? 😄

Hmm. And was it worth it? That’s actually a serious one I’ll be considering now because of this topic 👍 

The closest things are eidolons, and profit taker and probably things like level 5000 enemies or something.These are things that require prior significant investment in the game and its knowledge base and for less experienced people may require some teamwork and planning.

It seems more and more common to run into higher MR players that avoid eidolons or higher level gameplay, like when I join some steel essence farm group and they want to go to sedna instead of the void because its easier for them.

People that have played for 1000+ hours and are still rank 1 with vox solaris etc.

11 minutes ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

The closest things are eidolons, and profit taker and probably things like level 5000 enemies or something.These are things that require prior significant investment in the game and its knowledge base and for less experienced people may require some teamwork and planning.

It seems more and more common to run into higher MR players that avoid eidolons or higher level gameplay, like when I join some steel essence farm group and they want to go to sedna instead of the void because its easier for them.

People that have played for 1000+ hours and are still rank 1 with vox solaris etc.

Vox solaris farming ranks is a dammed nightmare. Ill never get it ranked up.

Why the hell couldnt thry keep it or the nectamech mech stuff the same as the quils.

Kill bosses get a bunch of different cores and stuff. Bam you rank up. No you have to farm rng caves or mondlessly kill out in the world fpr hrs to get the toroids and other crap you you have to actually rank up.

F that. Profit taker crashes the console. Screw vox solaris or demios'es convoluted headache of a rep grind.

8 minutes ago, (PSN)Kakurine2 said:

Vox solaris farming ranks is a dammed nightmare. Ill never get it ranked up.

Why the hell couldnt thry keep it or the nectamech mech stuff the same as the quils.

Kill bosses get a bunch of different cores and stuff. Bam you rank up. No you have to farm rng caves or mondlessly kill out in the world fpr hrs to get the toroids and other crap you you have to actually rank up.

F that. Profit taker crashes the console. Screw vox solaris or demios'es convoluted headache of a rep grind.

Yes, like I said....there's already an endgame because there's plenty of things people still can't handle or need more time to prepare for.

By the way, cleaning your console and adjusting your display settings will yield better profit taker results.

1 hour ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

For me it’s learning how to take it slow. Which may be self-defeating in pursuit of End Game. 😋

🤔 Which means that I’ve chosen between valuing the journey and valuing the destination? Both seem reasonable (until problems arise). Maybe End Game is understanding myself and what I choose to do with my life? 🤨

The ultimate End Game; asking myself why did I want to reach the end? 😄

Hmm. And was it worth it? That’s actually a serious one I’ll be considering now because of this topic 👍 

Fresh Off The Boat Reaction GIF

To have continuous endgame you need capped ”power level” which increased every few month or so, based on other mmo that i played - ro2/tera/d2/neverwinter

This promote player to do an activity - raid/high tier dungeon to push toward that power level.

In turn this will make - your old gear obselete AND the content for the endgame itself will become obselete because it drops old gear as the developer updates the game with some new activities/expansions.

All of the above doesn't applied to Warframe. Theres no power level to pursue. Theres no outdated gear/content. Its a game about collecting and min/maxing them. 

If you done/collected everything, congratulations. You made it so far im sure you understand how the game works and define the "endgame" for yourself.

14 minutes ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

Yes, like I said....there's already an endgame because there's plenty of things people still can't handle or need more time to prepare for.

By the way, cleaning your console and adjusting your display settings will yield better profit taker results.

Heres the thing theres no benefit to me killing profit taker at all. The toroids the bosses drop only provide raw rep.  Thats not what i need. I need the other toroids that drop from the mobs to rank up. Which is complete rng.

The system trips on itself because of crappy design. So well i have most everything else ingame. I wont bother with more of vox solaris or demios. Its more annoying then its worth.

True endgame in Warframe will never exist because Warframe is not a "finite" game. It will continue to get expansions until DE says so. 

Though, I would call Warframe's endgame to be "dynamic" instead of static. Let's just say this year Content A is the "endgame". Next year DE releases content B surpassing content A as the "endgame". 

You'll just have to decide for yourself in an open game such as this. I'm in the process of turning Vauban into Air Raider. What does that entail?

• Fashion him to look like Air Raider (I got as close as I could manage)
  • Primary Weapon: Secura Penta, make it perform on steel path. Just got done switching factions to Perrin Sequence and will buy it soon.
  • Secondary: Haven't decided. Ideas welcomed. Currently I'm defaulting to a Rattleguts to emulate the SMG of the related Tactical class from EDF: Insect Armageddon
  • Melee: Air Raider doesn't have melee. I've settled on Prisma Obex with the syndicate mod to emulate Air Raider's mechanic of reloading his abilities through kills.
  • Subsumed ability: Tempest Barrage, covering over Bastille. Bastille is Vauban's only ability that has no equivalent in Air Raider.
  • Air Support: Scimitar. Air Raider needs his dang air raid. Still need the stalker part.
  • Mech: Voidrig. Done a long time ago.
  • Other aspects?
  • Make all of that perform on steel path.
  • Make all of that perform on Eidelons and Profit-Taker?

Whenever that's done, I'll look at turning either Zephyr or Titania into Wing Diver.

8 hours ago, UpsyDownn said:

Sorties, arbitrations, Eidolon hunts and Steel path.

Sorties is probably the most debatable as you unlock them around MR6, yet it’s one of the few activities in the game where your load out/ build actually matter.

With arbitrations, Eidolon hunting and Steel path all being much more build dependant, or accessible quite literally at the end of the game.

2 hours ago, pascaLLL_ said:

To have continuous endgame you need capped ”power level” which increased every few month or so, based on other mmo that i played - ro2/tera/d2/neverwinter

This promote player to do an activity - raid/high tier dungeon to push toward that power level.

In turn this will make - your old gear obselete AND the content for the endgame itself will become obselete because it drops old gear as the developer updates the game with some new activities/expansions.

All of the above doesn't applied to Warframe. Theres no power level to pursue. Theres no outdated gear/content. Its a game about collecting and min/maxing them. 

If you done/collected everything, congratulations. You made it so far im sure you understand how the game works and define the "endgame" for yourself.

There is a substantial amount of outdated gear in this game. Further more, we really shouldn’t be using Destiny 2 as a template for anything. The community is strongly against the sunsetting of weapons, perpetually chasing a goal post that is forever moved forward whenever it’s reached. It’s absolutely meaningless, shallow and is extremely lazy on the developers part.

Bungie don’t do it because they “understand endgame and want to make a good game,” they do it because it’s easy, doesn’t require much work from them, and whenever they sunset something, they now have the option to add it back in with its power cap raised.

I play warframe because it doesn’t do this.

1 hour ago, Rebore said:

Big numbers any regular player wouldn't think or won't ever try to get is nice for me to get.

200.gif

Saw a mr30 player with 24 credits one time

24 credits is shameful for any MR. I'd say that guy needs to take a weekend vacation to Fortuna. 

Think lots of people are confused with what Warframe is. Warframe isn't a game you complete or get to the end of. Warframe is about playing the game while enjoying the mechanics and getting a new shiny every now and then. If you rush the game to get everything you want then... you end up with end game. Then you go onto the forums to complain about it disregarding the fact that you're doing it wrong.

If there's nothing about Warframe you really liked while obtaining everything, then you're not going to enjoy it when you do get everything. Also... why play?

Complaining about a lack of end game is complaining about your own foolishness and time investment. 

13 hours ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

The open worlds cause there is hidden credits in each one of the hubs and credits=the end.

Yeah

hey ive found the nekrolyst credits sequence (top of pillar) and the cetus credits (on a rock) where is fortuna credits sequence?

Archived