Dual heat swords are not swords

(PSN)Frost_Nephilim

Im like 99% sure that the Dual Heat Swords used to be 2 Heat swords. However a long time ago (like years), i remember them being changed to a Sword and a Dagger. Someone told me that they were always meant to be that way is the reason DE changed it, and i just accepted it as fact. So i stopped using them and never used the weapon again simply because i h8 the look.

But

If they were always meant to be a sword and a dagger, why does it have the word "swords" in Dual Heat Swords??? Doesnt really make sense, so now i question:

Is it an accident that this weapon was changed from dual swords to a sword and a dagger?

Theres a lot of other weapons that got the same treatment too like the Dual Ether & Dual Skana. Both weapons i refuse to use because of the look too. I think all of these weapons changed after Loki's Deluxe skin was added to the game, bringing in the "Dual Swords Nari & Vali Skin". So like, maybe there could have been an error with the coding that caused Loki's Dual Sword skin (which is a sword and a dagger) to turn all the Dual Swords at the time into a Sword and a Dagger?

Can anyone confirm if this was an accident or not? Id love to use the weapons again but i can not do it with them looking this way lol

Heres some pictures ive found online of the before and after look of the Dual Heat Swords

Before

3Idbqut_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

After

12203241.png

6 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Are you sure about that?
Even in the introduction picture they are not the same size:
EfoFUDU.jpeg
- https://forums.warframe.com/topic/9532-update-6-hotfix-62/

Same goes for other dual swords:
HNuChZa.jpg
- https://forums.warframe.com/topic/27448-update-773-level-expansions-and-new-weapons/

And then, even if youre right that they were meant to be that way, what gives when it comes to weapons like the Dual Skana? In its picture its two same length swords, click them, and its clearly a sword and a dagger

I'll give you the point for the Dual Skana.

But for the Dual Heat Swords the icon and models are currently as they announced it.
So I would guess the two full sized swords were a bug.
(This might be nice alt-skins, but that would also require a rework of the holster locations, since the longer version isn't centred)

And when dual heavy blades?

Spoiler

Warframe0379.jpg

26 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

I'll give you the point for the Dual Skana.

But for the Dual Heat Swords the icon and models are currently as they announced it.
So I would guess the two full sized swords were a bug.
(This might be nice alt-skins, but that would also require a rework of the holster locations, since the longer version isn't centred)

And when dual heavy blades?

Hide contents

Warframe0379.jpg

I guess so... lame...

And Dual heavy blades would be epic!

In Assassins Creed Valhala you can weild 2 heavy blades, He rest 1 on his shoulder while holding the other the same way you hold a normal sword in Warframe, which is by your hip

If we had dual heavy swords id want the stance to look like that or have it to where you drag the weapons behind you. Picture someone with no face, slowly walking towards you, dragging 2 huge swords like that. Pretty horrific

Archived