Need opinions on god Kuva Lich

AceDecker

Soo... I just rolled a god lich.
https://imgur.com/3yPHXEM
60% Heat Nukor AND Ephemera

I'm having an incredibly tough time deciding what to do with him.
Do I kill him? Do I capture him and sell him? How much plat would I even be able to get, and how many people would even be interested in purchasing him in that case?
I guess I kinda just want the forum's opinions on this because I don't want to mess this up and regret it!

Thanks!

If you don't have a 60% heat nukor and aren't starving for plat, I'd kill him and keep the weapon. You can always roll/buy other nukors for other things (magnetic for CO priming, impact for hemorrhage), but 60% with a great element like heat is just a huge time saver for something that's great to have around.

4 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

People want impact on the Nukor since Hemorrhage is a thing. It won't sell that much, though I guess you can try 100p for the Ephemera.

No, no they don't. Even with a full crit proc the target isn't going to die before the normal damage application would have killed them, not even close.

The Neapolitan (magnetic, heat, viral) Nukor is meta for a reason.

I ended up getting lucky with the first two runes and capturing him. 
I'd rather make some plat and I can always farm for more Nukors and valence fuse. I'm going for Magnetic anyways, and that farm could yield another ephemera so I see that as the best course of action. Even if I can't sell him, I don't mind keeping him just for the lucky roll that it is. The only issue is if I were to sell him, I don't know where to do so, or for how much.

2 hours ago, AceDecker said:

I'm having an incredibly tough time deciding what to do with him.
Do I kill him? Do I capture him and sell him? How much plat would I even be able to get, and how many people would even be interested in purchasing him in that case?
I guess I kinda just want the forum's opinions on this because I don't want to mess this up and regret it!

Thanks!

Out of context, this bit sounds pretty bad 😄

44 minutes ago, AceDecker said:

I ended up getting lucky with the first two runes and capturing him. 
I'd rather make some plat and I can always farm for more Nukors and valence fuse. I'm going for Magnetic anyways, and that farm could yield another ephemera so I see that as the best course of action. Even if I can't sell him, I don't mind keeping him just for the lucky roll that it is. The only issue is if I were to sell him, I don't know where to do so, or for how much.

you can head here:

https://warframe.market/auctions/search?type=lich&weapon_url_name=kuva_nukor&element=heat&having_ephemera=true&sort_by=price_desc

the best place for trading.

I already see a dude selling with a bid for 400p

Archived