Hidden/Secret Hotkeys you know? please share.

Oasis.Supernova

Question

Hello!

I'm with a squad running murmur farm and one of my squad mate says that you can press "Y" to vote Accept when someone from the squad selected a mission and press it again to Cancel. Same with the Cipher that you don't need to hover your mouse pointer to the Cipher box below the puzzle to use Cipher, just press "Y" (thanks Wiki!).

Maybe you know other more hotkeys? can you please share? Thank you!

16 answers to this question

F12 Steam & F6 on standalone Pc screenshots as fair I remember. It put images into your "Image" directory (at least on win 8.1).

In some cases you can select menu position using WSAD/arrows and Enter to select. For things like Frame>Equip/Upgrade/Appearance it just selects "Equip" option.

1 hour ago, quxier said:

F12 Steam & F6 on standalone Pc screenshots as fair I remember. It put images into your "Image" directory (at least on win 8.1).

In some cases you can select menu position using WSAD/arrows and Enter to select. For things like Frame>Equip/Upgrade/Appearance it just selects "Equip" option.

The F6 screenshot is good, it gives you the code inside it to show DE that is where you encountered an error in the game.

2 minutes ago, quxier said:

What you mean? It's just normal png/jpg with some time in it.

Here is what is inside, this was the code when I got stuck while fishing in Deimos.

/Lotus/Levels/Proc/Infestation/InfestedMicroplanetLandscape/iBACIgJDhcSTyjEGcEzSCaV9C5grYOUhNwYMGD2YV+umaWpSgoCGGUoPiIECAoYOCCAwgMIDCAwgMIDAgA.lp

/Lotus/Levels/InfestedMicroplanet/InfFleshscapeA P: 307, -100, -379  H:173  Log: 10902.092

Archived