Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

:Ithil: A Brand New Clan Looking for Members!

Sidhe_

x5MnFL1.png

Hello all! ⁌ Ithil ⁍ is a new PC clan looking for members!

I'm fairly new to the game myself, so if you're new or just a casual player, we would love to have you among our ranks!

Currently we are a Shadow clan, but if I find quite a few people interested, I'd love to expand further!

:We presently have:

‣ All labs built and starting research

‣ A grand hall to be decorated

‣ A Discord for our members

‣ A fully built dojo with all of the amenities

:Our Current Dojo Layout:

FIRST FLOOR

o7NT6GA.png

SECOND FLOOR

FEm8Ih4.png

I've been doing this all alone and presently the clan only has 3 members, so I'd love to have more people on board to make the clan a better, more fun place to be!

If you're interested at all

Comment here on this thread

DM me on discord (Hot Cheeto Hatred the Fairy#3949)

or message me IG (My IGN is Mur89)

2 hours ago, Hellspawn00 said:

hello i am interested in joining your clan. im new also but im still leveling up. it would be cool to join thanks!

Ofc! I'm getting in game, so sorry for the late response, I was with my family for my sister's birthday, but if you're still interested, we have space!

9 hours ago, AltairalPrime said:

hi i'm interested in joining your clan!

i'm still only mr but i willing to contribute as much as possible!

You're more than welcome to join! Apologies for the late response, I was at work. I'm IG now, is your user the same IG as your screen name here?

Hi Mur89, I'd like to join if you are still looking - still quite new at MR5 but play when I can and it would be good to find my way through with a new team that I can hopefully help and get help from.

On 2021-05-21 at 4:41 PM, Cerberan said:

Hi Mur89, I'd like to join if you are still looking - still quite new at MR5 but play when I can and it would be good to find my way through with a new team that I can hopefully help and get help from.

Yeah ofc! We're always welcoming people!

On 2021-05-25 at 11:36 PM, SKULLKRUSHERPRIME said:

Hi Mur89,I would like to join you're clan,im only MS6 but will try to put in my best for the clan.PLZ

Yes ofc! I’ve been away from my house but when I get home and to my computer I will invite you!

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, GuyJinn said:

Hi, you have room for one more? Im MS10 returning player, there's a lot of new stuff to learn so might as well be a new player.

Yup of course! We still have plenty of room, I shot you an invite!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I just started playing a week ago and I'm currently at master rank 4, working my way through the star chart (almost at Jupiter). Do you still have any room for new players? I'd love to be able to play with others more often and helping grow a clan seems like fun.

Archived