Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wolf Beacon Placed but the Wolf Never Shows Up. (At least for me)

Hopefully there is not another place dedicated to this topic I did search to see if there was anyone having this issue on this forum and saw no postings.  

Twice now I have placed wolf beacons down on Hydron on Sedna and it has made the animation of the beacon working but the wolf never showed up.  

DE was nice enough to refund me one of the beacons back which is more than I could ask for but am I doing something wrong?  In the past I used to make him show up on this node and planet and now twice in a span of a few weeks I have placed, seen the animation of the beacon working just to never have the big guy come into play.  Are beacons not a 100% chance of spawn, I have assumed they are which could be easily a mistake on my part if this turns out to be true.  

If anyone can help me in this matter (maybe I am doing something in error, I am humbly speaking not the sharpest knife in the drawer) with clarification on this matter I would GREATLY appreciate it.  As of right now I'm scared to place another beacon anywhere for the chance I may lose another one.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had a ticket open on a different matter and asked the representative if they had known anything about it and they directed me to the forums.  I wish someone had insight if I did something wrong or if this is a bug.  Considering I'm hearing horror stories that you need to spawn him a lot to "farm" him.  I don't know where to put this down and at some point DE will stop refunding my beacons back.  I guess a better question would be to ask does anyone know a place that works, tried and tested?

Archived