Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

EPHEMERA Doesn't work

(XBOX)OrmeVariable996

5 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Just because, could you maybe actually say the name of the Ephemera you're talking about? :P

Looking at OP's post history it looks like it's any ephemera. Looking at how fashionframe is important to some Tenno no matter the platform I doubt such a bug would've gone unnoticed unless it happens under certain circumstances which are not detailed here.

So, OP... have you tried turning it off and on again?

On a serious note, you might want to add details to this, as NinjaZeku suggested.

Le 21/05/2021 à 14:07, Redeye a dit :

Looking at OP's post history it looks like it's any ephemera. Looking at how fashionframe is important to some Tenno no matter the platform I doubt such a bug would've gone unnoticed unless it happens under certain circumstances which are not detailed here.

So, OP... have you tried turning it off and on again?

On a serious note, you might want to add details to this, as NinjaZeku suggested.

Seriously it's on all EPHEMERA that I put on my operator none works on the front post of open worlds 

... okay I have to ask, why do you keep putting Ephemera in all caps?

It's not an acronym or anything.

Anyway, could you show us an example (i.e. screenshots / video), of an Ephemera
working on your Orbiter and in missions, but then not appearing in Free-Roam hubs?

FWIW, I just tested it (on PC alas), both (randomly chosen) Fae Path and Frostfall Ephemera
worked fine when I spawned in Cetus, and continued working after going to the Plains and coming back.

*shrug*

Il y a 4 heures, NinjaZeku a dit :

... okay I have to ask, why do you keep putting Ephemera in all caps?

It's not an acronym or anything.

Anyway, could you show us an example (i.e. screenshots / video), of an Ephemera
working on your Orbiter and in missions, but then not appearing in Free-Roam hubs?

FWIW, I just tested it (on PC alas), both (randomly chosen) Fae Path and Frostfall Ephemera
worked fine when I spawned in Cetus, and continued working after going to the Plains and coming back.

*shrug*

I don't know how to insert an image from a URL It annoys me that DE hasn't been helping me for months 

1 hour ago, (XBOX)OrmeVariable996 said:

I don't know how to insert an image from a URL

You copy the URL, then you paste it into your post. Nothing more to it.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)OrmeVariable996 said:

It annoys me that DE hasn't been helping me for months

You have people trying to help you right here, maybe focus on that.

Alas, something like "it doesn't work" doesn't give DE staff a whole lot to work with,
especially when nobody else seems to be having the same issue.

il y a 9 minutes, NinjaZeku a dit :

You have people trying to help you right here, maybe focus on that.

Alas, something like "it doesn't work" doesn't give DE staff a whole lot to work with,
especially when nobody else seems to be having the same issue.

Yes and I thank you for your help, in fact when I say does not work is that they do not appear, they appear on mission but not in the front post of open worlds and in the dojo.

il y a 9 minutes, NinjaZeku a dit :

You copy the URL, then you paste it into your post. Nothing more to it

I'm on Xbox, the only way I have is to make a video capture with my phone on my TV and I don't know how to transfer to this site 

31 minutes ago, Famecans said:

I don't have prints but the cloud ephemeral is not receiving luminous colors, only the cloud and snowflakes are visible

Yeah that was changed at some point, not even sure if it's a bug or intended,
because I for one find it's a big improvement to not have your Frame covered in energy like that
(and you can still use the Spores Ephemera if you want that effect I guess).

In any case, TC's issue is that no visuals show up at all, which I just can't reproduce (nor can anyone else AFAIK).

18 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

Yeah that was changed at some point, not even sure if it's a bug or intended,
because I for one find it's a big improvement to not have your Frame covered in energy like that
(and you can still use the Spores Ephemera if you want that effect I guess).

In any case, TC's issue is that no visuals show up at all, which I just can't reproduce (nor can anyone else AFAIK).

hey man, but I like the cloud ephemera is more beautiful than the infested ephemera

those spores are horrible they look like clouds at the warframe feet, I dont like this improvment because clouds must be above the warframe head

Archived