Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gara Prime Access is Live!

[DE]Helen

bbe88a08b1c65966b5b023709ee62ec5.jpg

With a conviction clear as glass, Gara Prime arrives in Prime Access! Get Gara Prime, exclusive Accessories and more instantly with Prime Access, or hunt for Relics in-game to retake the Origin System and shatter your enemies with the unbreakable Gara Prime and Prime Weapons.

While you may know the glass-manipulating Warframe Gara, the first Warframe to fell a Sentient on the Plains of Eidolon, Gara Prime is a relic from the Orokin Era that boasts upgraded stats and Mod Polarity. Whether you’re keeping a key enemy distracted with Spectrorage, sending volleys of explosive glass shells with her signature Astilla Prime shotgun or sweeping a few Lancers aside with Shattered Lash, Gara Prime is well-equipped for any situation.

5ae0ef444564894f6771d724984a50f3.jpg

GARA PRIME ACCESS FEATURES:

Gara Prime
Continue the legend of the glass-armored warrior Gara. Dominate the battlefield with the power and purity of crystal.

Astilla Prime
Loose explosive glass slugs that tear through enemies with Gara’s signature shotgun. Presented here in its spectacular Prime form.

Volnus Prime
The glorious original Orokin casting of Gara’s signature glass hammer. Deceptively light and swift, while remaining lethally effective.

Exclusive Gara Prime Glyphs

867969f17a8ad43d167dd24ae51b3a54.jpg

GARA PRIME ACCESSORIES INCLUDES:

• Catena Prime Ephemera
  • Castellan Prime Kavat Armor
  • Sabella Prime Gene-Masking Kit (Includes Fur Pattern and 4 Colors)
  • 90-Day Resource and Affinity Boosters
  • BONUS: Kavat Incubator Upgrade Segment and Kavat Starter Kit

c1008f9bca1e657195ccf393c26ebff3.jpg

When Gara Prime enters Prime Access, the following items will be entering the Prime Vault:

• Wukong Prime
  • Zhuge Prime
  • Ninkondi Prime

Gara Prime Access begins May 25 on PC, Xbox, PlayStation and Nintendo Switch. Don’t miss this warrior clad in glass and gold, Tenno!

• Like 64

Called her Primed weapons being her signature weapons.

Also Gara Prime looks like she's rocking Prime Armor, maybe consider making a bonus armor set based on that and adding it as a bonus to her prime access? Similar to Mesa Prime having 3 prime accessory items instead of 2.

Edited by Zahnny
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, [DE]Helen said:

bbe88a08b1c65966b5b023709ee62ec5.jpg

With a conviction clear as glass, Gara Prime arrives in Prime Access! Get Gara Prime, exclusive Accessories and more instantly with Prime Access, or hunt for Relics in-game to retake the Origin System and shatter your enemies with the unbreakable Gara Prime and Prime Weapons beginning May 25.

While you may know the glass-manipulating Warframe Gara, the first Warframe to fell a Sentient on the Plains of Eidolon, Gara Prime is a relic from the Orokin Era that boasts upgraded stats and Mod Polarity. Whether you’re keeping a key enemy distracted with Spectrorage, sending volleys of explosive glass shells with her signature Astilla Prime shotgun or sweeping a few Lancers aside with Shattered Lash, Gara Prime is well-equipped for any situation.

5ae0ef444564894f6771d724984a50f3.jpg

GARA PRIME ACCESS FEATURES:

Gara Prime
Continue the legend of the glass-armored warrior Gara. Dominate the battlefield with the power and purity of crystal.

Astilla Prime
Loose explosive glass slugs that tear through enemies with Gara’s signature shotgun. Presented here in its spectacular Prime form.

Volnus Prime
The glorious original Orokin casting of Gara’s signature glass hammer. Deceptively light and swift, while remaining lethally effective.

Exclusive Gara Prime Glyphs

979490f95351376a0387b7c33099c08f.jpg

GARA PRIME ACCESSORIES INCLUDES:

• Catena Prime Ephemera
  • Castellan Prime Kavat Armor
  • Sabella Prime Gene-Masking Kit (Includes Fur Pattern and 4 Colors)
  • 90-Day Resource and Affinity Boosters
  • BONUS: Kavat Incubator Upgrade Segment and Kavat Starter Kit

c1008f9bca1e657195ccf393c26ebff3.jpg

When Gara Prime enters Prime Access, the following items will be entering the Prime Vault:

• Wukong Prime
  • Zhuge Prime
  • Ninkondi Prime

Gara Prime Access begins May 25 on PC, Xbox, PlayStation and Nintendo Switch. Don’t miss this warrior clad in glass and gold, Tenno!

Helen please have the kavat Castellan Prime armor and Sebella Prime gene masking kit fit infested diemos kavat pets too PLEASE!!! PLEASE!! 

Edited by (XBOX)YoungGunn82
  • Like 8

Sailor Moon Love GIF

OMFG MAH BELOVED GLASS ANGEL. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL.
TAKE MY MONEY DE.

Instant day one buy for me, for sure. I cannot wait to have and add Gara Prime (plus her weapon and stuff) to my arsenal. I'm so happy she is finally coming out. Cause I'll say it again, I love Gara a lot and I main her normally. And, I've been waiting for her Prime since I first started playing.

Edited by QueenofYandxre
  • Like 6

5 minutes ago, (PSN)c1234567890alvi said:

Okay, the design is really stylish.

Also, I guess from now on the Prime Frames are actually going to get their weapons they started out with. Congrats to all those predictive, sly devils that bought all the Volnus and Astilla Rivens off the Market XD

Well, they will be a 0.5 disposition for the Primes, so it's not like they did a smart purchase.

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, kyori said:

Samurai Gara Prime looking good.

Btw, it is the normal Gara that defeat Sentient in PoE, not the Prime version. 

I mean, isn't that what they said? They didn't say it was Gara Prime that fell the Sentient, just said that Gara Prime was an orokin relic :V

• Like 1