Gara Prime Access is Live!

57 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

That didn't work for Octavia's weapons, or Nezha's, or Inaros's. But hey, good luck.

Mhm not what I experienced, but I play on switch which is another universe anyway. 

vor 1 Stunde schrieb VoidArkhangel:

Another payed ephemera? Whatever

Yeah it makes my skin crawl as well.. originally being intended to be acquirable via playing the game, now people just have to open the wallet a bit more. 

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

Reminds me a bit of chinese themed frames like Nezha, with those ribbons and red & gold colors which I'm no fan of and I don't understand that choice for Gara (edit: also kinda same with the cat armor but meh, that only me I guess xD), but I totally love the armor design!
This looks amazing!

Edited by Silescere
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Gara Prime & her weapons look amazing, as do her accessories! It's been worth the wait.

Although seeing that new Castellan Prime Kavat Armor, it quickly reminded me of something I asked about in the Devstream 154 thread:

(Copied directly from there)
My full post from "Coming Soon: Devstream #154!"

Regarding Pets 2.0 and future updates for them  (At the moment, Pets 2.0 isn't directly relevant to why I'm asking about this), is there any consideration toward letting Pet Armor be separated into different sections like it is for Warframes? I have the Kavasa Prime Kubrow armor, but I’d rather not cover up my pet’s face whenever trying to see how it could look. Another way of looking at it is, it would help them see stuff, so to speak!

• That said, I’m sure it doesn’t actually impact their performance in the field, but I feel that it would be a lot better if you could choose where to have armor on them. Such as the Torso, Tail (If they have one), Head, and Feet! Those are some general examples of Armor / attachment sections. This would also allow you to mix armor, etc. from different sets, just like Warframes and Sentinels can!

I'd like to see if Vulpaphylas could have the Sabella Prime Gene-Masking Kit as well! There's one other thing to consider as to why; Zaws and Kitguns can have skins equipped on them as well, and Pets are also variable (Just not through the same way).

• Deimos Companions however, you can influence how they develop much more. There might some issues to work out, but I see no reason why Vulpaphylas and Predasites couldn't eventually have "skins" as well through the gene-masking kits.

• Although unless I'm mistaken, it doesn't appear like that Kavat's face / eyes are actually covered by the Armor. That's good.

Not to get too off-track from things, but I just wanted to bring that up briefly. Thanks for hearing me out :)

Edited by (NSW)Gamer-Steve
I noticed some spacing issues between lines after I copied & pasted this (I had to reload the page, so I would've lost the post otherwise).

2 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Catena Prime Ephemera

I'm going to assume just like with Nezha Prime this one is also going to be paid only. ... These ephemeras should be in the drop tables as well, not just paid only. Ephemeras should be earnable in game as they were originally intended that way.

• Like 13

Is that Astilla cylinder supposed to be there? I could believe it, but the the rod intersecting it isn't even centered. Shouldn't the cylinder be up inside that huge gap?

and wow, that Orokin bling. I'm glad there's a fashion sense for all tastes but I think I'll be sticking with the original Astilla. Thankfully, riven dispo means my Astilla will be at least as good as, or better than the primed version.

Are we gonna get a glass sword skin for two-handed nikanas too, so we can complete the glass samurai look? And have it shatter like the glass swords in Ultima? (joking)

also Fusilai Prime when? alt-fire glass explosion like the Astilla slugs would be pretty sweet.

<-- proud owner/user of Spira, Pox, Sancti Castanas... and hopefully Hikou Prime someday

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Nekromast said:

Uh nice, hopefully the first of two news this week (looking at you announced guns 2.0 dev workshop for "mid may")

Well mid-may might as well be mid-june in DE's schedule.

• Like 1

As cool as that Kavat armor looks... kinda disappointed there's no armor or syandana. Will probably be waiting for her unvault in a few years before buying this PA then.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SephirothWS said:

I'm going to assume just like with Nezha Prime this one is also going to be paid only. ... These ephemeras should be in the drop tables as well, not just paid only. Ephemeras should be earnable in game as they were originally intended that way.

Ephemeras are just any other cosmetic at this point. Only the original Ephemeras had high craft costs dropped as rare rewards. Ephemeras since then are just another cosmetic to own. Adding Prime accessories without notice into the game as drops is disingenuous to players who pay for Prime accessories expecting them to work as any other Prime accessory would. Not to mention there are 2 other paid Ephemeras not through Prime Access, with one being Playstation exclusive.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, VoidArkhangel said:

Another payed ephemera? Whatever

You’re not obligated to spend your hard earned money you know.

I see DE copy paste Titania‘s color scheme on this one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SephirothWS said:

Oh no! Its not like we've got plenty of ephemeras to farm in game or anything in that matter or the fact prime ephemeras happened only three times and very spread apart! Whats with the community to find literally anything to complain for?

• Like 1

• [DE]Helen changed the title to Gara Prime Access is Live!
  • [DE]Rebecca unpinned this topic