Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gara Prime Access is Live!

[DE]Helen

7 minutes ago, TheGrimCorsair said:

Astilla Prime is pretty awful looking. The large void between the grip and the barrel assembly just ruins the look of the weapon.

@[DE]Helenlooks like there's a visual bug on the weapons in the screen shot in this thread compared to the ones on the prime access page

Edited by smashedwookie
  • Like 1

hace 1 hora, DrivaMain dijo:

You’re not obligated to spend your hard earned money you know.

Yeah, here is your awnser:

hace 2 horas, (XBOX)TyeGoo dijo:

Yeah it makes my skin crawl as well.. originally being intended to be acquirable via playing the game, now people just have to open the wallet a bit more. 

You're not obligated to awnser me if you don't have anything to say that matters.

DE said that the ephemeras would be awarded for completing challenges and here we are, I don't mind having a couple behind paywalls at all but since the ones we can grind are awful compared with the ones that we can or could bought (with the exception of the crania) Im disappointed to say the least.

DE keeps wasting oportunities to add cool things to the game like making some puzzle or easter egg to obtain ephemeras or skins but oooh they dont miss one single oportunity to put these things behind paywalls or even worse grindwalls.

Who cares at this point.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, VoidArkhangel said:

DE said that the ephemeras would be awarded for completing challenges and here we are, I don't mind having a couple behind paywalls at all but since the ones we can grind are awful compared with the ones that we can or could bought (with the exception of the crania) Im disappointed to say the least.

DE keeps wasting oportunities to add cool things to the game like making some puzzle or easter egg to obtain ephemeras or skins but oooh they dont miss one single oportunity to put these things behind paywalls or even worse grindwalls.

I don’t trust DE at being consistent. They gotta make money somehow. DE is not charity. Besides, we have those Corpus Nemesis ephemeras on the way, in my opinion they look cooler than this. But who likes this ephemera more power to them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DawnoftheWhiteFury said:

So what about Fusilai Prime? 

DE doesn't care about throwing knives of any kind. At the moment, Warframe is about AoE guns and literally every melee weapon now.

Also, there can only be 2 new prime gear with a new prime frame and Gara had 3 signature glass weapons. They had to cut one out to keep it fair.

But mostly the throwing secondary hate thing.

Edited by (XBOX)HollowCube987

11 minutes ago, (XBOX)HollowCube987 said:

DE doesn't care about throwing knives of any kind. At the moment, Warframe is about AoE guns and literally every melee weapon now.

Didn't realize you worked at DE. Welcome aboard [DE]HollowCube.

On a serious note, doesn't really change the fact that Fusilai is also one of Gara's signature weapons with a passive exclusive to when being used with her and not creating a Prime variant of it with her Prime Access inevitably leads to the question of "If not now, when then?" It doesn't really make sense to release the equally inevitable Primed variant with any other frame in any other Prime Access. You disliking throwing knives as a weapon type doesn't make this issue go away. Also the 2 new Prime gear thing isn't accurate. There have been Prime Access packs in the past with more than 2 new items included with the frame. Atlas Prime is an example that included Dethcube Prime and Deth Machine Rifle Prime on top of the Tekko Prime. It's never been an officially established rule that Prime Access specifically had to have a certain number of items. Its just the pattern that's occurred so far. Some PA packs give much more Mastery than others. Volt Prime Access for example literally only had Volt Prime and Odonata Prime.

Edited by DawnoftheWhiteFury
  • Like 5

It`s a damn shame, the prime looks so sick but I don't like her.

• I like her 1 but it relies on a melee weapon for it to be good when it should be good on it`s own, imo stat sticks should be removed and replaced with something better.
  • I like her 2 its fine.
  • I don`t like her 3 coz it`s a stationary ability. Imo this ability either needs to be improved drastically or be strait up removed.
  • Her 4 while useful again it`s a stationary ability.

I feel a frame should only have one stationary ability or an ability that can be both stationary and mobile, that`s why I don`t like Octavia and Nidus, (which he is going to be the next prime).

The only prime I'm looking forward to this year is Harrow prime, I can`t bloody wait for that.

Also I`m going to try and come up with some revisit (or rework) ideas for her so keep an eye out.

Edited by (PSN)Vexx757

8 hours ago, Nekromast said:

Because a toggle would be too complex / would cause issues, Splinter Storm won't ever remove her glass anymore. Still better than removing it every time

We arleady have toggles for other things though.

8 hours ago, smashedwookie said:

@[DE]Helenlooks like there's a visual bug on the weapons in the screen shot in this thread compared to the ones on the prime access page

Not Helen, but I updated the link to point to the correct image 👍

(Earlier version was not intended to imply anything related to the gun's mechanics, it was just an earlier "work in progress" version of the image where things didn't quite line up. Apologies for the confusion.)

• Like 5

I like how the color scheme and samurai design made this prime access very oriental-ish

I think the Volus prime (without the handle) can be a liset skin too.

Edited by kyori

18 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

bbe88a08b1c65966b5b023709ee62ec5.jpg

With a conviction clear as glass, Gara Prime arrives in Prime Access! Get Gara Prime, exclusive Accessories and more instantly with Prime Access, or hunt for Relics in-game to retake the Origin System and shatter your enemies with the unbreakable Gara Prime and Prime Weapons beginning May 25.

While you may know the glass-manipulating Warframe Gara, the first Warframe to fell a Sentient on the Plains of Eidolon, Gara Prime is a relic from the Orokin Era that boasts upgraded stats and Mod Polarity. Whether you’re keeping a key enemy distracted with Spectrorage, sending volleys of explosive glass shells with her signature Astilla Prime shotgun or sweeping a few Lancers aside with Shattered Lash, Gara Prime is well-equipped for any situation.

5ae0ef444564894f6771d724984a50f3.jpg

GARA PRIME ACCESS FEATURES:

Gara Prime
Continue the legend of the glass-armored warrior Gara. Dominate the battlefield with the power and purity of crystal.

Astilla Prime
Loose explosive glass slugs that tear through enemies with Gara’s signature shotgun. Presented here in its spectacular Prime form.

Volnus Prime
The glorious original Orokin casting of Gara’s signature glass hammer. Deceptively light and swift, while remaining lethally effective.

Exclusive Gara Prime Glyphs

867969f17a8ad43d167dd24ae51b3a54.jpg

GARA PRIME ACCESSORIES INCLUDES:

• Catena Prime Ephemera
  • Castellan Prime Kavat Armor
  • Sabella Prime Gene-Masking Kit (Includes Fur Pattern and 4 Colors)
  • 90-Day Resource and Affinity Boosters
  • BONUS: Kavat Incubator Upgrade Segment and Kavat Starter Kit

c1008f9bca1e657195ccf393c26ebff3.jpg

When Gara Prime enters Prime Access, the following items will be entering the Prime Vault:

• Wukong Prime
  • Zhuge Prime
  • Ninkondi Prime

Gara Prime Access begins May 25 on PC, Xbox, PlayStation and Nintendo Switch. Don’t miss this warrior clad in glass and gold, Tenno!

Looks awesome. Instant favourite for me. That being said, can we have gara hold hammers in game the same way her prime is holding her volnus prime weapon in the image? Looks really sick.

• Like 1