Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unclear whether new Dex gift weapons are mastered already

Soaron

Question

From the recent event, some new Dex weapons were dropped. I had mastered these long ago, but now they show up as unmastered in the dupes....

o9zhqiV.png

Can I re-master the dupes? Is this a bug? Or, do dupes always show up without the mastery icon?

7 answers to this question

I checked all my dupes and midranked weapons, none of them show the mastered icon.

If you could really earn more mastery from them, I bet somebody would've hit mastery 31 already, so no they probably don't give you mastery again.

Huh! For some reason I could've sworn the mastery rank showed up on even on new dupes when you had already mastered it. I wonder if that should be added?

I also wonder if I delete one copy will the mastery rank show up on the remaining one.

I believe you have to check your profile to see which pieces of equipment you've finished earning mastery for.  Your inventory only shows the Rank (wreath icon shows if the rank is maxed and how many times you polarized it) for that copy of the equipment.

4 hours ago, Leqesai said:

Mastery is stored based on the weapon type not the specific weapon. Duplicate weapons do not add additional mastery. The Dex weapons are no different than any other weapon you can aquire through events/rewards.

Correctamundo.

The only thing the weapons do give you is a weapon slot once you sell the duplicate, you keep the slot it had.

To save anyone asking the question yes you do get the slot once you sell the duplicate, confirmed by me for selling every dupe for the last few years.

Archived