plat not working and landing craft skin not showing

(PSN)alucardcastiel12

Question

so warframe starter bundle was just released and the platinum is not working in the past i have bought most of the bundle packs and never had an issue with a platinum and it would appear that it's not just the platinum that's not working it's their landing craft skin that's not showing either is there away to fix this i planned on getting the new revenant skin and it is 165 platinum i have 165 platinum so i don't understand why it's saying i have insufficient platinum to buy it when i have the exact same amount it's asking for any help on how to fix this would be hugely appreciated

5 answers to this question

Just in case you meant Liset Dex skin which was available as an 8th anniversary reward for running a specific mission for it, assuming you earned it/had that from an older event, then you have to chose Liset first in order to use it (Esc -> Equipment -> Orbiter -> Landing Craft -> on first dropdown option chose Liset and only while Liset is chosen there the Liset Dex skin becomes available.)

Sorry I can't explain well but maybe it helps you or others - I actually had that issue and rapidly found I mixed up between a skin and an item in the settings. As said, choosing to use Liset landing craft enabled me to chose the Liset Dex skin for/with it.

Archived