Riven Mods and Their Value

(PSN)Brandito9215

Question

So I'm not new to Warframe, and I understand the jist of Riven modding. My question here is it better to sell popular unveiled unrolled Rivens at rank 0 or rank them up first?

For instance. I have a Redeemer Riven that has +13.7% Melee Damage +7.2% Toxin +6.8% Heavy attack effeciency. And I know thats good as is, but isn't great. I dont really have the Kuva to invest in the RNG, so I'm just going to try and find a buyer. But do these sell better ranked up or does it not really matter unless it's a god roll?

2 answers to this question

Riven rank has no impact on value, people who invest in rivens usually have millions of credits and dozens (if not hundreds) of ayatans stocked up.

Heck I started using my anasa sculptures to block off one of the ramps in my ship.

27 minutes ago, McCIoud said:

Riven rank has no impact on value, people who invest in rivens usually have millions of credits and dozens (if not hundreds) of ayatans stocked up.

Heck I started using my anasa sculptures to block off one of the ramps in my ship.

Ok thanks. Yeah I knew that it probably wouldn't change much if anything. Just "+136%" might sell better than "+13.7%"

Archived