Hey y'all what do you think of having pre-build amp for sale so you don't have to grind so much for the parts. NGL the things needed for each amp parts are quite expensive. Moreover, tbh I'm lazy to farm haha but still want to take part in eidolon hunting and use my hata satya soma prime build lol.

Adding on some people do prefer grinding more than just paying for the amp moreover we do got pre build board, kitguns and zaw but seriously not many even buy them. Therefore, i think that the dev just decided not to add them in, though maybe they could add the materials to the market so anyone who feel lazy can just buy them. Also add in argon crystals and remove the 2-3 says coutdown and itll dissapear cuz its anooying asf.

Actually... The mote amp is pre build if I'm not mistaken. Just don't expect much from it. As of others the Raplak prism should be fine in any combination for some early hunting at least against Terry. Focus tree perks make a huge difference too. 

vor 10 Minuten schrieb (NSW)Deprived_Ashes:

Moreover, tbh I'm lazy to farm haha but still want to take part in eidolon hunting and use my hata satya soma prime build lol.

Seriously, you might want to reconsider hunting. You want to tickle them do death? 

4 minutes ago, (XBOX)Helverin said:

Actually... The mote amp is pre build if I'm not mistaken. Just don't expect much from it. As of others the Raplak prism should be fine in any combination for some early hunting at least against Terry. Focus tree perks make a huge difference too. 

Seriously, you might want to reconsider hunting. You want to tickle them do death? 

Nah my soma prime build is work in progress i used mods which are serration, split chamber, heavy caliber, vital sense, vigilante armaments, infected clip, vile acceleration, hata satya and stabilizer. Though... yeah the amp part to take the shield down will take a while haha

It does not work and it's not like the Soma is bad or the build it's just how Eidolons damage reduction on top of their actual armor damage reduction works. High fire rate full auto won't do much (I tried a lot of weapons since I'm not a huge sniper fan in wf and even opticor Vandal performs quite mediocre besides looking good on the paper). That's why a high damage high crit weapon with semi auto like rubico is desired. Rubico has Crit damage bonus for zooming in and builds up a shot combo. 

I'm not saying it's impossible there are people playing SP with a Stug. But you need to know what to do and how to buff the Soma perform well enough for a Tridolon hunt. I say this is stuff you do when you're bored and don't know what to do except well.. place some bs challenges on yourself and see how it works. 😂 

8 minutes ago, (XBOX)Helverin said:

I'm not saying it's impossible there are people playing SP with a Stug. But you need to know what to do and how to buff the Soma perform well enough for a Tridolon hunt. I say this is stuff you do when you're bored and don't know what to do except well.. place some bs challenges on yourself and see how it works. 😂 

Yup imma just gonna grind for the parts 😂

Archived