Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Chamber Comes From Transmutation

habitq

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042757945/screenshots/?appid=230410

Someone in the council chat didn't belive me when i got primed chamber from transmute. But here it is. 

Tell me if you can't see the pic, this was the easiest way. Bye now, i'm off to level my Vectis.

i thought i was lucky when i transmuted firestorm the other day but thats just on a whole other level xD

nice... try.

it does not drop from transmute iirc.

also:

its already ranked bro... next time, do a little photo shop before trying to be cool.

this is taken from the wiki "Primed Chamber has been reported to be obtainable from Transmutation. Whether or not it is dropped by enemies since 10.6 is unknown. " so yea its possible he might have do a little research before you shrug off these things will ya? ;p

this is taken from the wiki "Primed Chamber has been reported to be obtainable from Transmutation. Whether or not it is dropped by enemies since 10.6 is unknown. " so yea its possible he might have do a little research before you shrug off these things will ya? ;p

you trusted wiki.

just sayin.

also:

look at the pic.

had he posted a pic of just after a transmutation, i would praise his luck with the rng gods.

instead, he posted a maxed out mod... so...

Edited by alchemistjkt

you trusted wiki.

just sayin.

also:

look at the pic.

had he posted a pic of just after a transmutation, i would praise his luck with the rng gods.

meh you either trust the wiki filled with things that other people have seen in the game that may or may not be modified though it is a game and shouldn't be taken as seriously as it has been lately or you don't its all your choice. ill skim the wiki for things that i might find helpful in one way or another and you can do what you do. im fine with believing him but you don't have to be.

Another reason why we need to be able to see the list of everything thats changed or added in the patch notes, not more doubts with that

yea they do seem to leave some things out don't they like when they put quick thinking into the game

you trusted wiki.

just sayin.

also:

look at the pic.

I maxed it out as soon as i got it, didn't bother to take a screenshot until after. And why would i make something like this up anyways? Not everyone is a troll on the internet. You don't have to believe me, becuse i know that it can be obtained from transmutation, and i have it. Do whatever you want. 

And why would i make something like this up anyways?

because its the internet.

because you wanted to "prove" a point

why you would is irrelevant.

Not everyone is a troll on the internet.

true.

its just a shame that its still a safer option to call "troll" than anything else.

if i ever get the mod from transmutation or see a vid of someone that gets it (and its not a shoop) ill apologize.

till then, safest bet is that your trolling (intentional or not).

im just pointing out that the "proof" you share is not actually proof.

Edited by alchemistjkt

because its the internet.

because you wanted to "prove" a point

why you would is irrelevant.

true.

its just a shame that its still a safer option to call "troll" than anything else.

if i ever get the mod from transmutation or see a vid of someone that gets it (and its not a shoop) ill apologize.

till then, safest bet is that your trolling (intentional or not).

im just pointing out that the "proof" you share is not actually proof.

Fair enough.

While a screenshot of the mod being received would be better evidence, the mods are that large when you're hovering over them. The fact his mouse is on it and it's equipped proves that he didn't shoop it, wiki only uses unequipped mods and the mouse isn't over the card. As for if he got it from the event, his name isn't on the Informant Event list.

Thus, it was transmuted. 

While a screenshot of the mod being received would be better evidence, the mods are that large when you're hovering over them. The fact his mouse is on it and it's equipped proves that he didn't shoop it, wiki only uses unequipped mods and the mouse isn't over the card. As for if he got it from the event, his name isn't on the Informant Event list.

Thus, it was transmuted. 

Problem Solved

Thus, it was transmuted. 

Hmmm, so we (you) have solved the mystery!