Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revenant quest issue

bravosar

Question

So here's the thing, as I didn't know there was a quest for revenant and i  kept doing bounties and got all the rev components parts. I built them all before doing the quest and claimed them. Now when i started the quest i went through the first mission that nakak asks me to do now and i di twice the "touching" thing. I even got to fight the ghost of the warframe and according to a YouTube video the moment you finish the fight you get the blueprint of revenant but I didn't get it. when the first time i fought the ghost the dialogues of nakak were different and now whenever i try to fight the ghost again by first touching it it just vanish in the water and then nakak says "the warframe asked for help from the eidolon" something like that. idk what to do . Do i have to fight the eidolon now? or is this a bug?

I have all the parts in my inventory.

5 answers to this question

10 hours ago, (XBOX)Greenguy5000 said:

you are supposed to go out into the plains on 3 nights, 1 time for each part

i already did that and reached to the part where i have to fight it and according to a youtube video you get the blueprint immediately after the fight and also i have all the parts needed built and claimed.

5 hours ago, sauceyboii11 said:

Yes sometimes you should follow what the anemy says. But if you check the active quest it should say to go out into the plains.

yeah i can see tht but whenever i go there and touch the ghost it vanishes and goes under water again and nakak say something like the eidolon took it.

Check your foundry to see if you already have the main BP.

Check Ceph Simaris to make sure you didnt sell the Main BP.

Otherwise keep going into Navigation and clicking on the quest..... You may have screwed up the quest by pre-building pieces...   

Mirage quest got screwed up for me by building stuff to fast as well.  I dont know if it ever got resolved, but my quest is not counted as complete.   

Archived