Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A plea for an option regarding the change to Lavos' 2 (Vial Rush) to allow us to turn off the minimum duration.

TheGreenCan

Instantly cancelling Lavos' 2 was actually an extremely frequent part of my gameplay loop of the frame. I like to be able to essentially just drop vials in front of me, and certain combos that I executed in place relied on the functionality to cancel it to feel fluid.

I am aware that it can be cancelled by jumping. However, This tends to fling the player forward still, removing the ability to execute combos in place. I very much enjoyed my ability to jump into a cluster, play Dance Dance Revolution on my keyboard for a moment, and do extremely satisfying combos.

Please add an option to not use the new minimum duration of the rush and continue with the ability to instantly cancel it by hitting the key twice quickly.

Would love an option, its messed with the flow of my Lavos' combos. I honestly haven't played them as much since the update.

We already have options for press/hold abilities, maybe this could make its way into that menu? That way the people that were accidentally messing the combo up can still have the protection, but it doesn't affect those of us that valued the functionality.

Archived