Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is the best framesfor survival

sauceyboii11

Question

Just now, sauceyboii11 said:

Survive long enough to get 1 mil credits

Ha! You don't want survival for that mate. Noooo very slow way of getting credits. You want to either do lots of rounds of Dark Sector defense(5 waves and exit) or once you unlock it, Index.

22 minutes ago, sauceyboii11 said:

Well I just unlocked phobos

If you this new just run any fast Dark Sector mission you can find and leave at the first extraction point.

I always did Gabii and left after the 5 Minute mark for 30k credits and some Orokin Cells

If you want to go for long survivals later on, I suggest Khora. She can hard CC any enemies in her strangledome and also generate 65% more loot

1 minute ago, sauceyboii11 said:

and tha's a long way

Oh it is. That's why I said later on :) It was a response for your inital question of best frames for survival.

The best way to get credits on your own is doing quick Dark Sector missions as explained. The fastest way of credits is getting a Taxi.

Ask in Recruitchat if someone can carry you through Index or Railjack, so they know you cannot contribute much. 

Warframe has a nice community and people are often willing to help. If I would have time right now I'd drag you through a couple rounds of Index

3 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Oh it is. That's why I said later on :) It was a response for your inital question of best frames for survival.

The best way to get credits on your own is doing quick Dark Sector missions as explained. The fastest way of credits is getting a Taxi.

Ask in Recruitchat if someone can carry you through Index or Railjack, so they know you cannot contribute much. 

Warframe has a nice community and people are often willing to help. If I would have time right now I'd drag you through a couple rounds of Index

Thank you for helping me :)

5 minutes ago, sauceyboii11 said:

MR 3 initiate gold and in a clan rank ghost with nothing built except for tenno lab

Oof you're not trying to build your own dojo that early on are you? I definitely do not recommend doing that. So ok, basically at MR 5 in the Tenno lab you have access to an incubator upgrade segment that removes the need to use dna stabilizers, I recommend waiting as they are pure and simple a waste of plat.

5 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Oof you're not trying to build your own dojo that early on are you? I definitely do not recommend doing that. So ok, basically at MR 5 in the Tenno lab you have access to an incubator upgrade segment that removes the need to use dna stabilizers, I recommend waiting as they are pure and simple a waste of plat.

So you need to have MR 5 to use the tenno lab!

11 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

While doing that run Gabii on Ceres and run through the map looking for alloy plate. You will need a ton for the incubator upgrade.

You might find an ayatan or two along the way 

2 hours ago, sauceyboii11 said:

Survive long enough to get 1 mil credits

It used to be that DE server will soft-ban you for playing too long in a single mission. Not sure if this mechanism is still in effect. You want to be careful when spending too much time in a single run.

Multiple short runs doesn't trigger this though.

3 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

No. The longer you stay the higher the enemies and more Eximus will appear. But the loot stays the same. Khora, however, does have a mod 

INyOFFK.png

so any enemy dangling in her Dome has a chance of extra loot. Since hitting enemies with your 1 also kills other enemies in the Dome this is a pretty easy and safe way to generate a massive amount of loot. Enemies can't attack, you get extra loot (and also O2 canisters), so imo it's the best frame for long survivals

I just searched how to get khora and it said I need to do sanctuary onslaught.... and tha's a long way but I will try to get that as fast as I can

1 minute ago, sauceyboii11 said:

Does staying longer affects your loot

No. The longer you stay the higher the enemies and more Eximus will appear. But the loot stays the same. Khora, however, does have a mod 

INyOFFK.png

so any enemy dangling in her Dome has a chance of extra loot. Since hitting enemies with your 1 also kills other enemies in the Dome this is a pretty easy and safe way to generate a massive amount of loot. Enemies can't attack, you get extra loot (and also O2 canisters), so imo it's the best frame for long survivals

1 minute ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

I'm assuming you also that given you want 1 million credits, you're trying to buy a Primed mod, possibly Primed Continuity? Don't. You don't need it that early on, save your plat, use normal Continuity and buy it from Baro Kiteer a little way down the track when you start cracking relics and are a bit more invested.

Actully I have some issues with credits... I need them to get started trading and get some dna stabilizers

I'm assuming you also that given you want 1 million credits, you're trying to buy a Primed mod, possibly Primed Continuity? Don't. You don't need it that early on, save your plat, use normal Continuity and buy it from Baro Kiteer a little way down the track when you start cracking relics and are a bit more invested.

5 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

If you this new just run any fast Dark Sector mission you can find and leave at the first extraction point.

I always did Gabii and left after the 5 Minute mark for 30k credits and some Orokin Cells

If you want to go for long survivals later on, I suggest Khora. She can hard CC any enemies in her strangledome and also generate 65% more loot

Does staying longer affects your loot

Archived