Jump to content
  • 0

What is the best framesfor survival


sauceyboii11
 Share

Question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Probably Octavia. Hard to argue past being able to cast permanent invisibility, as well as her damage skills scaling infinitely.

Truth be told you could go long with most frames if you have a good set up for frame and weapons.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
Just now, sauceyboii11 said:

Survive long enough to get 1 mil credits

Ha! You don't want survival for that mate. Noooo very slow way of getting credits. You want to either do lots of rounds of Dark Sector defense(5 waves and exit) or once you unlock it, Index.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
3 minutes ago, sauceyboii11 said:

Survive long enough to get 1 mil credits

There are much more efficient and stress free way to get credits. Some of them are :

  • The Index.
  • Profit Taker.
  • Railjack.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, DrivaMain said:

There are much more efficient and stress free way to get credits. Some of them are :

  • The Index.
  • Profit Taker.
  • Railjack.

He's too new for Profit Taker and likely RJ too. Dark Sectors would be his best bet early on.

Edited by -CdG-Zilchy
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, sauceyboii11 said:

Well I just unlocked phobos

If you this new just run any fast Dark Sector mission you can find and leave at the first extraction point.

I always did Gabii and left after the 5 Minute mark for 30k credits and some Orokin Cells

 

If you want to go for long survivals later on, I suggest Khora. She can hard CC any enemies in her strangledome and also generate 65% more loot

Edited by GnarlsDarkley
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
5 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

If you this new just run any fast Dark Sector mission you can find and leave at the first extraction point.

I always did Gabii and left after the 5 Minute mark for 30k credits and some Orokin Cells

 

If you want to go for long survivals later on, I suggest Khora. She can hard CC any enemies in her strangledome and also generate 65% more loot

Does staying longer affects your loot

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

I'm assuming you also that given you want 1 million credits, you're trying to buy a Primed mod, possibly Primed Continuity? Don't. You don't need it that early on, save your plat, use normal Continuity and buy it from Baro Kiteer a little way down the track when you start cracking relics and are a bit more invested.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 minute ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

I'm assuming you also that given you want 1 million credits, you're trying to buy a Primed mod, possibly Primed Continuity? Don't. You don't need it that early on, save your plat, use normal Continuity and buy it from Baro Kiteer a little way down the track when you start cracking relics and are a bit more invested.

Actully I have some issues with credits... I need them to get started trading and get some dna stabilizers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
Just now, sauceyboii11 said:

Actully I have some issues with credits... I need them to get started trading and get some dna stabilizers

So I have to get a lot of them of them but I don't have time to do so 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 minute ago, sauceyboii11 said:

Does staying longer affects your loot

No. The longer you stay the higher the enemies and more Eximus will appear. But the loot stays the same. Khora, however, does have a mod 

INyOFFK.png

so any enemy dangling in her Dome has a chance of extra loot. Since hitting enemies with your 1 also kills other enemies in the Dome this is a pretty easy and safe way to generate a massive amount of loot. Enemies can't attack, you get extra loot (and also O2 canisters), so imo it's the best frame for long survivals

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

No. The longer you stay the higher the enemies and more Eximus will appear. But the loot stays the same. Khora, however, does have a mod 

INyOFFK.png

so any enemy dangling in her Dome has a chance of extra loot. Since hitting enemies with your 1 also kills other enemies in the Dome this is a pretty easy and safe way to generate a massive amount of loot. Enemies can't attack, you get extra loot (and also O2 canisters), so imo it's the best frame for long survivals

I just searched how to get khora and it said I need to do sanctuary onslaught.... and tha's a long way but I will try to get that as fast as I can

Edited by sauceyboii11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 minute ago, sauceyboii11 said:

and tha's a long way

Oh it is. That's why I said later on :) It was a response for your inital question of best frames for survival.

The best way to get credits on your own is doing quick Dark Sector missions as explained. The fastest way of credits is getting a Taxi.

Ask in Recruitchat if someone can carry you through Index or Railjack, so they know you cannot contribute much. 

Warframe has a nice community and people are often willing to help. If I would have time right now I'd drag you through a couple rounds of Index

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
3 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Oh it is. That's why I said later on :) It was a response for your inital question of best frames for survival.

The best way to get credits on your own is doing quick Dark Sector missions as explained. The fastest way of credits is getting a Taxi.

Ask in Recruitchat if someone can carry you through Index or Railjack, so they know you cannot contribute much. 

Warframe has a nice community and people are often willing to help. If I would have time right now I'd drag you through a couple rounds of Index

Thank you for helping me :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, sauceyboii11 said:

MR 3 initiate gold and in a clan rank ghost with nothing built except for tenno lab

Oof you're not trying to build your own dojo that early on are you? I definitely do not recommend doing that. So ok, basically at MR 5 in the Tenno lab you have access to an incubator upgrade segment that removes the need to use dna stabilizers, I recommend waiting as they are pure and simple a waste of plat.

Edited by -CdG-Zilchy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Oof you're not trying to build your own dojo that early on are you? I definitely do not recommend doing that. So ok, basically at MR 5 in the Tenno lab you have access to an incubator upgrade segment that removes the need to use dna stabilizers, I recommend waiting as they are pure and simple a waste of plat.

So you need to have MR 5 to use the tenno lab!

Edited by sauceyboii11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
11 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Oof you're not trying to build your own dojo that early on are you? I definitely do not recommend doing that. So ok, basically at MR 5 in the Tenno lab you have access to an incubator upgrade segment that removes the need to use dna stabilizers, I recommend waiting as they are pure and simple a waste of plat.

While doing that run Gabii on Ceres and run through the map looking for alloy plate. You will need a ton for the incubator upgrade.

You might find an ayatan or two along the way 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...