Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I want single selling of Nitain Extract please!

Towande

Hello there, I'm beginner in the game now. It's been 14 days since I started and nowadays I'm planning to build Wukong Prime Set, but I have a problem with some materials. I need a few Nitain Extract to set up it. You know, we can purchase them by Nighthawk credits. However, I can't afford them because I've used almost all of my credits. Now, I have only 10 credit. Also, unfortunately, the missions which we have to do to gain more NW credits are not available for me because I haven't necessary abilities or items to do them. Anyway, I want single selling of Nitain Extract please! (one piece / 3 credit) like that.  Could you help me?

I'm sorry if I made a mistake while writing.

Firstly, it is worth mentioning that you need to be MR5 to build Wukong Prime (the lock is on the main blueprint). It's not a high bar, but it's worth mentioning since you're only 2 weeks in.

As far as building him - don't! You have his parts in your foundry, so leave him there (but don't sell the parts - he's getting vaulted in less than a week)! Wukong is a very good generalist, but playing him (especially early on) does teach you a lot of bad habits. Just go with the frames you pick up along your starchart progression - the more frames you learn how to use the better you will become at the game.

As far as Nightwave credits - while getting a nitain stockpile is useful, you should really prioritise the Aura mods  they have there (Steel Charge, Energy Siphon, Corrosive Projection and Rejuvenation should be high on your list). Also, make sure you get the Vauban parts (an extremely good CC frame).

Archived