PlayStation Play At Home 2021 Free Starter Bundle PSA (Resolved)

Posted (edited)

Hello PlayStation Tenno! 

We wanted to update you on some issues with the Free Starter Bundle claimed from the 2021 Play At Home that we are aware of and investigating. 

1. The Liset Zikha Skin not being delivered to account after being claimed. 

• We have live patched the issue this morning for any bundles claimed after 9:34 AM ET today May 20th is not affected. 
  • Anyone who claimed the bundle before 9:34 AM ET we will be running a script to deliver the missing skin to your account. We will keep you updated here when we start and finish the script. 

2. Fringe cases of players not receiving the whole Bundle. 

• We are investigating the cause of this issue for what may only be a small number of players affected. We will keep you informed on next steps to fulfill the bundle claim.  For those of you still experiencing issues getting the full bundle, please create a ticket at support.warframe.com and they will manually add the bundle to your account if they see that you are unable to claim this free one via the PlayStation channels. 

Thank you, Tenno! 

5:05 PM ET Edit: We are running the script now! We are still investigating for the second issue, but with this long weekend in Canada we will be touching base on Tuesday next week.

5:50 PM ET Edit: Script has completed! The Liset Zikha Skin should be in your account now!

25/05/2021 Edit: 

For those of you still experiencing issues getting the full bundle, please create a ticket at support.warframe.com and they will manually add the bundle to your account if they see that you are unable to claim this free one via the PlayStation channels. 

Edited by [DE]Danielle
25/05/2021 Update
  • Like 8

Thank you for this update <3

As someone who didn't get the bundle at all, all the info I can really think of is that I claimed it via the browser PS store, not via in-game going to the PS store.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, (PSN)DeZaruu said:

As someone who didn't get the bundle at all, all the info I can really think of is that I claimed it via the browser PS store, not via in-game going to the PS store.

I have the exact same issue.

Did not receive anything from the bundle, I claimed mine through the PS App. Now when I check via the PS Store it says "Owned" but I have received no items - I've logged and re-logged multiple times.

Yeah, it doesn't say that I own the Zikha skin, and I have only one open weapon slot when the bundle should have granted two. Everything else, I either have in such quantity that I can't identify how many I had before vs after, or I already had since I bought the original Starter Bundle.

So either the issue is that I redeemed it on the browser version of the PS Store, or it's because I purchased the original run of this Starter Pack.

As i said  this pack  was exclusive right?

Why making it come back? 

You could change the glyph and sigil 

Idk  i feel like i wasted the money 

This need to be changed like the that week that one twitch drop was the Empyrean supporter pack glyph

On 2021-05-20 at 11:47 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

Hello PlayStation Tenno! 

We wanted to update you on some issues with the Free Starter Bundle claimed from the 2021 Play At Home that we are aware of and investigating. 

• We have live patched the issue this morning for any bundles claimed after 9:34 AM ET today May 20th is not affected. 
  • Anyone who claimed the bundle before 9:34 AM ET we will be running a script to deliver the missing skin to your account. We will keep you updated here when we start and finish the script. 

We are running the script now! 

On 2021-05-20 at 11:47 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

• We are investigating the cause of this issue for what may only be a small number of players affected. We will keep you informed on next steps to fulfill the bundle claim. 

We are still investigating, but with this long weekend in Canada we will be touching base on Tuesday next week. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, (PSN)ImagineBreakerX said:

Can't purchase it at all because PlayStation store says I already have it... But I don't have the updated bundle.

I am having this exact issue.  I bought it a long time abo and it will not let me claim it again,  just says owned on it already no matter how i try to load it on the ps4

• Like 1

8小時前 , (PSN)NyxChylde 說:

I am having this exact issue.  I bought it a long time abo and it will not let me claim it again,  just says owned on it already no matter how i try to load it on the ps4

Ps4,There is the same situation, there is no choice

• Like 1

On 2021-05-20 at 11:09 AM, (PSN)DeZaruu said:

I did the same and not received it. Maybe it will drop with the hotfix on Tuesday?

Posted (edited)

Downloaded it about a day ago, but I havent received it yet. it says "purchased" everytime I check the bundle's status in playstation store.

I did get the starter bundle prob a couple years ago, pyra syandana and all, but the news in-game says that "if you have previously purchased the starter pack, you may also claim this bundle once" so there shouldn't be any problem for ppl who already claimed the previously released starter bundle to get the current one..

anyway, great work on the quick patch for the missing skin, hopefully the rest of the bundle problem will be resolved soon 

Edited by (PSN)RexFenrir-

Tossing my hat in here as well. Got the bundle when it was originally out, saw the news about this run of it, looked on the psn store (console, not the browser version), and it still said purchased.

I was able to claim it later that day using the ios playstation app, but nothing was added to my account. Tried logging in and out of the game and psn account, but no luck.

• Like 1

I also purchased the bundle a few years back.

Claimed the Play at Home Starter bundle on the PlayStation IOS app and haven’t received anything... fingers crossed it gets fixed on Tuesday. Thanks you for all your hard work, I know you’ll sort this issue DE 

On 2021-05-20 at 10:47 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

Hello PlayStation Tenno! 

• We are investigating the cause of this issue for what may only be a small number of players affected. We will keep you informed on next steps to fulfill the bundle claim. 

Thank you, Tenno! 

5:05 PM ET Edit: We are running the script now! We are still investigating for the second issue, but with this long weekend in Canada we will be touching base on Tuesday next week.

5:50 PM ET Edit: Script has completed! The Liset Zikha Skin should be in your account now!

So will a fix for the entire bundle will drop on Tuesday?

• [DE]Danielle changed the title to PlayStation Play At Home 2021 Free Starter Bundle PSA (Resolved)
  • [DE]Danielle unpinned this topic
  • [DE]Danielle unfeatured this topic