PlayStation Play At Home 2021 Free Starter Bundle PSA (Resolved)

• [DE]Danielle changed the title to PlayStation Play At Home 2021 Free Starter Bundle PSA (Resolved)

Oh well... just checked again yesterday and I can confirm I never got the starter bundle even thought I claimed it from the PS Store. Now it's giving me an error code when I try to claim it again:

(Something went wrong. Try again later.)

As I can't be sure about the amount of plats, credits, mods and I already had bought the Pyra Syandana (best Syandana out there) so I checked and confirmed that I got no boosters, no Liset skin, no Kumuda glyph and sigil. Maybe the issue is because I don't have PS Plus this time?

I will contact with your support.

Thanks

41 minutes ago, (PSN)RNicole said:

Oh well... just checked again yesterday and I can confirm I never got the starter bundle even thought I claimed it from the PS Store. Now it's giving me an error code when I try to claim it again:

As I can't be sure about the amount of plats, credits, mods and I already had bought the Pyra Syandana (best Syandana out there) so I checked and confirmed that I got no boosters, no Liset skin, no Kumuda glyph and sigil. Maybe the issue is because I don't have PS Plus this time?

I will contact with your support.

Thanks

Same thing...smh I took a picture of the boosters I did have and sent it in with my ticket again even though they stated that it was fixed

Posted (edited)
On 2021-05-25 at 11:46 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys! 

For those of you still experiencing issues getting the full bundle, please create a ticket at support.warframe.com and they will manually add the bundle to your account if they see that you are unable to claim this free one via the PlayStation channels. 

Support added the bundle to my account in less than 24 hours after I submitted my ticket, and now I have the boosters for the long weekend here in the states.  Sweet!

Thank you!

Edited by (PSN)Overtkill21

On 2021-05-28 at 5:55 PM, (PSN)Overtkill21 said:

Support added the bundle to my account in less than 24 hours after I submitted my ticket, and now I have the boosters for the long weekend here in the states.  Sweet!

Thank you!

Yeap, same thing applies for me. They added it so fast, that I simply failed to notice it the 1st day!!!

Thanks a lot everyone at DE!!!

• 1 month later...