Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Volt deluxe please?

So until DE fixes my inability to play with squads due to port forwading problems, i have only few options in this game. (Seriously DE, what did you do to PS4 players last update?)

One of those Options are Thinking about new Volt Deluxe.

We need one.

Volt has good skins, they're just hard to fashion...and the Proto skin is doing nothing for Volt's true beauty.

Also most Warframes with proto skins got a second deluxe, so volt deserves one

What kind of themes do you want for it? For me Volt's current theme in all of his skins are tech based...i'd like to see something more...divine or God-like, ie Hermes.🦄

28 minutes ago, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

Volt has good skins, they're just hard to fashion.

?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette

I really like Volt's fashionframe but yeah... His proto skin is pretty ugly. 
Most of the deluxe skins have been 'meh' for me so I'm not really excited at the prospect of adding more, in general.

20 hours ago, x_xGamerx_x said:

sounds more like a you problem there. 

Anyways why dont check out some amazing TennoGen skins?

I have Capacitor and Graxx, they're good but not crazy.

As for the network issues i've been having....yeah it's definitely 100% not me...it happened to alot of Console players as well since last update, even PC players are suffering from it right now.

And i've tried literally everything, even support couldn't help me.

Anyway back to Volt, i think my favorite one is the most basic one there is which is Zener...just because the Helmet is aerodynamic.

20 hours ago, Leqesai said:

?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette

I really like Volt's fashionframe but yeah... His proto skin is pretty ugly. 
Most of the deluxe skins have been 'meh' for me so I'm not really excited at the prospect of adding more, in general.

I know there are a lot of more important things to talk about in Warframe than Deluxes and skins, but i just felt like Volt needed a new look...

I know people don't like Harrier, which is why i think a more orokin champion/Divine Volt skin would be acceptable by many

definitley would like to see a new volt Skin. I've mainly just been using his Prime w/ Arrester Helm, he's probably got the least fashion options out of all the 8 OG frames. 

after seeing what Liger pulled off with Zephyr's Deluxe, I think one for Volt could turn out pretty well.. or at the very least, quirky.

Archived