General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Login Bug or idk

Martin1515

It happened somebody when trying to log in, and not working. I give the right info tried so 5 time to change password, and i give the right credentials but not working?

I trying to chill myself because Baroo just comes tomorrow, but I started to getting really pissed off.

I was playing in Geforce Now rigs. It's always worked for me. but now nevermind what I trying to do, to change password or e-mail too. I can log in in my browser and steam page too, but not in the in-game log in screen. Somebody help please.

13 hours ago, Martin1515 said:

It happened somebody when trying to log in, and not working. I give the right info tried so 5 time to change password, and i give the right credentials but not working?

I trying to chill myself because Baroo just comes tomorrow, but I started to getting really pissed off.

I was playing in Geforce Now rigs. It's always worked for me. but now nevermind what I trying to do, to change password or e-mail too. I can log in in my browser and steam page too, but not in the in-game log in screen. Somebody help please.

You can contact support in the link below:

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

There should be an option to verify cache or clean It in the launcher. Try also optimizing the cache.

It happened to me in the past that I was writing realy fast and not typing correctly the keys for my email and password, maybe this won't be the solution as you would have done this many times.

Try logging in the browser in your mobile phone or, if you have laptop and desktop, in the other computer; just to discard the problem you ARE able to connect is due to your cache is saved.

Another thing to try is the warframe app in android. You can login there and check if your loging credentials are ok. Furthermore, you can use the app to collect items from the forge or add anything in the queue.

If I were you, the first thing I should do is to contact support, so they know there is a problem related with logging credentials with some people using multiple platforms to play on PC, as GeForce Now stores some informations in their servers that can make you not able to logging without GeForce Now for a while due to some problem between GeForce Now and Warframe Logging server.

Hope you may find your solution in any of these ideas.

14 hours ago, Martin1515 said:

i think that after 5 times trying to log into the game with the wrong credentials, you'll get either an account and/or an IP block for some time (24h, maybe - i never tried that out though).

don't go around changing your password again and again when you can't log in: if you can log in here into the forum, then there is nothing wrong with it and 'only' the login for the game is either blocked for you (too many wrong tries) or the server has a temporary problem. screwing around with your password won't help with either case and only will make things worse since you can't be sure how the automatic scripts that handle all those changes (and timed blocks) will react because of this... and we all know that DEs scripts just love to make a mess, so just be patient and only ever change your password once if you think it might be compromized.

for now, you either try to get a support to look into it (though my bet is that would take days or more to get you an answere) or you just wait out the (possible) time for your game login to be reset for the failed tries. if only the IP got blocked (which is likely), you can try to get a new IP by restarting your router - but keep in mind that this only works if your ISP gives you a dynamic IP. with a static one, you're out of luck (except if you have a good line to the ISP-support and let them give you a new IP on short notice...)

Archived