Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea for Titania Buff/Rework

DarkSlayerX5

I'm a titania main and I really love playing with her, but i have a idea about the buff/rework she really need!

Passive: When titania cast an ability, two razorflys are summoned to distract enemies (max:12)

So Titania is a Fairy Queen right? So why razorflys just appears in her 4 ability? For me, it's not making sense. Her razorflys should appears using all the abilities and go after her buffs and distract enemies , So she can have a better survival! And buff the razorflys with more evasion so its harder for enemies to kill! (Steel path making they die very fast...) If the razorflys should damage the enemies, make them stronger and based on her strength or buff Diwata!

1 - Spellbind: I Really love this spell and the immunity to status effect, the only downside here is: Range! Both Khora's Ensnare and Nidus Larva abilities have more range and are good CC, Spellbind should and need to have more range so it can be very good to CC and to buff the allies! Instead of 5m of area of effect, increase to 10m!

2 - Tribute: All buffs must be improved , Sorry but its true! The big problem is: Aura range must be affected by range mods! If Titania is a support frame, why I can't increase her range? All support frames can have they support abilities range increased, but Titania can't, just WHY?

Thorns: Damage reduction it's okay, but her 50% damage taken back to the attacker is strange, it's not like 50%, it's like 1%... Anyway, take the damage reflection off and make it increase the max health of titania and warframes.

Dust: Increase to 60% reduced accuracy of enemies.

Entangle: This buff should slow enemies movement AND attack speed, and increase the slow down to 50%.

Full Moon: Increasing its value to 150% damage and 100% armor and health would help or just remove it and make a new one.

3 - Lantern: Very high energy cost with a very inefficient way to attract enemies and very low damage, so I have a idea:

Make Lantern heal you and the allies around it (4 health per sec), take out the damage and make all enemies affected cease all aggression and go to lantern direction. (like Octavia Resonator ability)

4 - Razorwing: With new passive, Razorwing can summon 4 extra razorflys, but everything here is okay.

Buff to Diwata damage, crit multiplier and crit rate.

And Dex Pixia its okay.

DE please, give some love to Titania, because "there are frames that are better to use as support" and she has a lot of potential to be a very good support.

1 hour ago, Leqesai said:

The passive change and the buff to Diwata are very good suggestions.

Lantern giving a heal is also not a bad idea.

Everything else you've suggested I'm not really into.

Thank you for your answer, I changed a few things here: Thorns increasing max health instead of just increase the damage reflection and razorwing summoning extra razorflys.

I'm playing with titania for a long time, so I think it would make her a better support frame with everything here.

Those are good ideas but the passive in my opinion should reinforce the ability spamming she is supposed to do as well as keep her in the support frame position. I made a similar post with some suggestions to her passive and abilities. My main thing is swap her passive and her 2. Since her 2 is clunky and awkward with the cycling. My idea was that on ability cast razorflys would attack and enemy and spawn 1 of her 4 buffs. Then her 2 would become her healing ability. She’d command and send 4 razorflys out to attack enemies for a fair amount of damage then distribute the health amount her and her allies. So not only would she heal but also generate her buffs as well.

10 hours ago, (XBOX)RAGExDEMON1 said:

Those are good ideas but the passive in my opinion should reinforce the ability spamming she is supposed to do as well as keep her in the support frame position. I made a similar post with some suggestions to her passive and abilities. My main thing is swap her passive and her 2. Since her 2 is clunky and awkward with the cycling. My idea was that on ability cast razorflys would attack and enemy and spawn 1 of her 4 buffs. Then her 2 would become her healing ability. She’d command and send 4 razorflys out to attack enemies for a fair amount of damage then distribute the health amount her and her allies. So not only would she heal but also generate her buffs as well.

Yeah, I saw your post about your suggestions, but i really think about her razorflys being better in confusing the opponents and spamming with all the abilities, not just in razorwing mode, About her 2, I understand you, but if titania can get a better cc with her razorflys summoned and her 3 being a better cc, i dont think its a problem with the cycling, but as a console player, its more difficult to play with it. If they just make one buff with her 2 and give buff to other skills, i would really appreciate, but I don't have a good idea about what changes they should make with her 2, that's why I want the buffs of her 2 to really help like it should (range affected with mods and all buffs improved). Full Moon is the only buff I think it can be removed, since having 3 buffs its better cycling than 4 and a lot of players doesn't use it. Thank you for your comment and sorry my bad english.

On 2021-05-21 at 12:35 PM, Tiltskillet said:

I like these suggestions, although that's coming from the perspective of somebody who always wants to use her as a caster primarily.  IOW...Going Crazy Owen Wilson GIF

Nice answer, although that's coming from the perspective of somebody who always use her 4 and forget that she is a support frame and not a mesa or inarus

Archived