Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cold Lich with heat ephemera

CephalonCarnage

Question

Hi.

I spawned a lich using Titania today - he's got an ephemera, but its the fire one! I'm confused, as the lich is supposed to have the same ephemera as the element that corresponds to the warframe that spawned him. He has cold-based abilities, and a cold bonus weapon, but its clear that the lich character is spitting embers like the heat emphemera does (the pic is not so clear, but you can see the red dots, no cold fog)

Is the wiki wrong, and emphemas are random now?

Cold-Fire-Lich.jpg

9 answers to this question

It wouldn't surprise me, not called bugframe for no reason!

However, the Lich turned out to be a) easy to kill, b) have the cold ephemera with the frosty fog emanating from it after equipping it on a warframe - something the lich screen didn't show, or showed so darlky against the dark background that I couldn't see it.

On 2021-05-21 at 1:57 AM, gbjbaanb said:

Hi.

I spawned a lich using Titania today - he's got an ephemera, but its the fire one! I'm confused, as the lich is supposed to have the same ephemera as the element that corresponds to the warframe that spawned him. He has cold-based abilities, and a cold bonus weapon, but its clear that the lich character is spitting embers like the heat emphemera does (the pic is not so clear, but you can see the red dots, no cold fog)

Is the wiki wrong, and emphemas are random now?

Cold-Fire-Lich.jpg

The element affect the WEAPON associated element: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Kuva_Lich/Progenitor

So that kuva hind has 28% cold damage associated to it.

Archived