Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can anyone help with clan emblem?

Arbiter

Question

Hi there, I just started out making a clan and am having lots of difficulties with creating an emblem on paint. I can't offer any $$ but am willing to trade around 100-200platinums for a design. If anyone is willing to help that will be awesome 😄

3 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, Arbiter said:

Hi there, I just started out making a clan and am having lots of difficulties with creating an emblem on paint. I can't offer any $$ but am willing to trade around 100-200platinums for a design. If anyone is willing to help that will be awesome 😄

what what! you don't have to make beautiful it doesn't have to be. (no insult)

12 minutes ago, Arbiter said:

but that is a big brain move.

11 hours ago, Arbiter said:

When it's viewed in-game it may not be as designed. Mine is a pale gold with black lining, in game it has a richer saturation I like more but just example. It must be super tiny too so any extreme detailing will be lost or blurred in- keep it as simple as possible for best accuracy

Archived