Is there other way to get Medical Debt Bonds? I want to buy Silencer upgrade

ThompFox15

Question

So, I recently mining in Deimos and I got heart attack by infested, while mining. I use Ivara Prime but it's useless to use her prowl cuz it's turn off when I trigger the mining tool. 

So I go to Solaris United, but my rank on SU is 2 and I have to farm/buy medical bonds.  So, I run a couple mission but only get 2 of it and I feel so tired....is there any easy way to farm medical bonds or I have to suffer farming for hours to get medical bonds? Thank you

Yea, probably best to every now and then visit Ticker. His prices can be steep and you need to be lucky that he offers them, but at least it doesn't require much time.

Now if you're planning on doing other things at the same time you can run bounties. For instance if you also need Garuda parts or if you need to do bounties for Nightwave or when you're looking for Relics for Chroma or Zephyr. They all drop from Fortuna bounties as well. Drop chance for Medical Dept bonds isn't spectacular and you're not the first to ask.

If you want to avoid any time investment at all then Ticker is your best bet. Note that sometimes this requires Orb Vallis resources to buy them.

24 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

her. Ticker is female

I thought Ticker is a male but after watch a video, I forgot the name of it. Then I know that Ticker is Trans Female. It's okay if you dont know that she was a Trans. Peace

On 2021-05-21 at 12:00 PM, GnarlsDarkley said:

DE obviously does. Look at their no tolerance policy. And you don't call Mag him or Excal her, do you? 🤣

Of course DE cares because pandering to the gutter trash on Social Media with this endless barrage of woke virtue signalling BS is the hip thing for big companies to do these days. 

3 hours ago, samaban said:

Can not subsume baruuk if don't have access to vox Solaris yet. 

Therefore can not have lull ability on loki...

Still @-CdG-Zilchy made a nice suggestion that I will surely be using when mining. Thanks! 

... I actually didn't say -CdG-Zilchy was wrong though, its actually a prerequisite...

That's what happens when stuff isn't chained and is readily open for new players haha

21 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

psst psst -> Helminth is directly related to ENTRATI which is on Deimos...

Can not subsume baruuk if don't have access to vox Solaris yet. 

Therefore can not have lull ability on loki...

Still @-CdG-Zilchy made a nice suggestion that I will surely be using when mining. Thanks! 

On 2021-05-21 at 5:47 PM, GnarlsDarkley said:

her. Ticker is female

oh god... where this information come from if i may kindly ask?

i mean, to me -a simple person, ticker sound like a dude, have the body of a dude, and have the face of a dude.

if people are going to be blamed for calling ticker "him", imho it's just a cheap trap.

hace 3 horas, ThompFox15 dijo:

I thought Ticker is a male but after watch a video, I forgot the name of it. Then I know that Ticker is Trans Female. It's okay if you dont know that she was a Trans. Peace

hace 5 minutos, bad4youLT dijo:

For a female Ticker has a very manly face and voice 

Revelar contenido oculto

maxresdefault.jpg

Afair, Ticker is literally the soul of a female on the body of her husband.... or ex-husband for that matter.

Archived