Add new augment mod for Gauss that opens all doors faster.

Posted (edited)

lol, now that's a band-aid mod.

While we're at it, DE please add an augment for Gara's 1 that gives a bonus chance to be the host in squad games, thx.

Edited by Tiltskillet
  • Like 8

I could counter that he was designed to be rammed into things so what you want is a change to his flow instead of a fix to something destroying his flow but instead I’ll say that doors usually open up in time if you are solo or hosting. I’m not sure an augment would be a fix for ping. 

Posted (edited)
vor 1 Stunde schrieb (PSN)CambionDrift:

I could counter that he was designed to be rammed into things so what you want is a change to his flow instead of a fix to something destroying his flow but instead I’ll say that doors usually open up in time if you are solo or hosting. I’m not sure an augment would be a fix for ping. 

Then you must be too slow. Cuz im playing only Solo and get constant 144fps. And to counter that, yes Gauss wants to ram into stuff, but this augment would help with changing the play style, thats what augments are usually for. Also you can just ram into the wall instead of a door. That works fine as well. Don't have to be doors you are crashing into.

Edited by Amadeus_the_Executioner