Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Gaming Verv Collection

[DE]Helen

9e08f576a44d0ef0d2c0215552ff3cdb.jpg

Elevate your style and master your Fashion Frame with the brand-new Prime Gaming Verv Collection!

Available exclusively to Amazon Prime members, Prime Gaming Rewards return on May 26 with more unique Customizations than ever before.

Whether you’re a seasoned collector, a Fashion Framing master or a brand-new Tenno exploring the Origin System for the first time, you won’t want to miss out on the exclusive Prime Gaming Verv Collection.

HOW TO CLAIM:

To redeem your free Drops, you’ll need to make sure your Prime Gaming and Warframe accounts are linked.
Not an Amazon Prime member yet? Sign up here. Once your membership is activated:

1. Link your Warframe and Prime Gaming account here and get the Stezia Sumbha Syandana added to your Arsenal instantly!
  2. Starting May 26, claim your Rewards on the Prime Gaming site.
  3. Jump in-game to redeem your Rewards.
  4. Check back each month to see what exclusive item is ready to claim next!

LINK YOUR AMAZON PRIME ACCOUNT

3700211068b49051757801a75e9d311a.jpg

On your Account Management page, you’ll be able to keep track of every Reward you’ve claimed with the Prime Gaming Rewards Stamp Card! Redeeming at least eight Prime Gaming Rewards will land you a free Loki Verv Glyph at the end of the promotion.

cb8d0bf7bb8b2f7ec53ca8dfc731ace2.jpg

Here’s a sneak peek at the first four Drops:

79d3edc1f7f002144240efb15389fb19.jpg

Drop 1: Available May 26

• Loki Warframe
  • Loki Verv Helmet
  • Loki Verv Skin

ffccd617048eee8704cf30e6c7e5a78c.jpg

Drop 2: Available June

• Verv Atelia Syandana

0b0fda82686f0c618d710f805038a60e.jpg

Drop 3: Available July

• TennoCon Bonus Drop

e33d18424586f6b0a7af1919da9460a7.jpg

Drop 4: Available July

• Redeemer and Redeemer Verv Skin
  • Weapon Slot

Be sure to check back monthly to collect a brand-new Drop to add to your collection! Express yourself in-game and customize these items to show off your style.

Mark your calendars for May 26 to start collecting!

FAQ

CAN I LINK DIFFERENT PRIME ACCOUNTS TO MY WARFRAME ACCOUNT AND CLAIM EACH OFFER MULTIPLE TIMES?

No. Each offer can only be applied to one account. Each account can only receive one offer.

I ACCIDENTALLY LINKED THE WRONG WARFRAME ACCOUNT TO MY AMAZON ACCOUNT. WHAT DO I DO?

If you linked the wrong Warframe account to your Amazon account, you'll need to first unlink the account here, log out, then log back in with the correct account and complete the linking process. Note that each content drop can only be redeemed once per Prime and Warframe account.

WHAT HAPPENS TO MY CONTENT IF I NO LONGER HAVE A PRIME MEMBERSHIP OR MY FREE TRIAL EXPIRES?

Once you claim your content, all content that is delivered to your game is yours to keep! After claiming your Reward on the Prime Gaming site, log in to Warframe to finish redeeming. Items will be available to redeem no later than 30 days after the program has ended.

CAN I CHANGE WHICH WARFRAME ACCOUNT MY CONTENT GOES TO?

No. Once you enable content on your Warframe account, the content will always be delivered to that account. It cannot be changed.

DO I RECEIVE PAST CONTENT IF I JOIN PRIME AND CLAIM THE WARFRAME CONTENT AFTER LAUNCH?

You can only claim content that is currently available.

WILL MY CONTENT BE AVAILABLE IN ALL GAME REGIONS THAT I PLAY IN?

Once your content is claimed and added to your account, you will be able to access it wherever you play! Prime Gaming Rewards are only available in select countries.

WHAT IF I HAVE AN ISSUE THAT ISN’T ADDRESSED ABOVE?

If you are having trouble with your Prime Gaming account, please reference the Prime Gaming Guide for more information. For issues with your Warframe account, please reference this page.

Edited by [DE]Helen
Nintendo Switch issue resolved
  • Like 20

22 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Same here... actually. 

Am I the only one who thought that was an Oberon skin with minimalist horns at first glance? 

I thought the same thing, it didn't click with me that it was Loki. After looking at it it's pretty clear that it's him, though. I just hope they go past the usual few and do skins for newer frames this time around.

• Like 3

Will Loki Prime's relics be added to the drop table in some way in the near future with the release of a new skin for him that isn't a tennogen skin? It feels awful that loki gets a skin yet the only way of obtaining Loki Prime systems for a complete loki prime set is through the rarest possible drop in the relics reward along with the relics being out of the drop tables for two years now or via trading of someone who went through that process of getting one of those drops. Making it really hard to obtain him today compared to other prime warframes (excluding excalibur prime).

Edited by XHADgaming
  • Like 3

"To redeem your free Drops" 😂... for the price of $12.99 a month or $119 a year of wasted money to Amazon.

Time to see if a friend or family member has prime that will let me piggyback off of their subscription just for a Loki skin.

• Like 15

1 hour ago, Hello said:

"To redeem your free Drops" 😂... for the price of $12.99 a month or $119 a year of wasted money to Amazon.

Time to see if a friend or family member has prime that will let me piggyback off of their subscription just for a Loki skin.

Next time you buy a drink and there is a FREE drink included. You better pay for that extra drink instead. 🤦‍♂️

Edited by Sammonoske
typo
  • Like 9

I fully applaud this approach. I disliked the previous approach of offering up prime items since Prime Gaming is not equally available on most parts of the world, leaving large chunks of players out of it. Specially because many players like to collect prime stuff, one of the main visual variants of the game, and a visual variant associated to your premium service . Prime Access.

Now this, even if I'd like to have the Loki Verv Skin, and I might try and get it sometime, it's not like I'd feel I'm missing out, It is it's own collection, just like the console exclusive line-up, or other similar things.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, (XBOX)Big Roy 324 said:

It states that the frame and weapon come with the skin and usually that means a slot and pre potato'd as well.

You are correct my bad. I missed the Warframe part, guess just tunneled visioned on is there new weapons or not. I was hoping for something similar to  when Athodai was a drop as well.

Am 21.5.2021 um 20:52 schrieb Komodo_Saurian:

It's not free if you have to pay for it.

People really like to cite out of context... or simply have some limitations regarding reading comprehension.

Zitat

Available exclusively to Amazon Prime members, Prime Gaming Rewards return on May 26 with more unique Customizations than ever before.

HOW TO CLAIM:

To redeem your free Drops, you’ll need to make sure your Prime Gaming and Warframe accounts are linked."

Now imagine they charge money for those and it is only purchasable by Prime Gaming members.

Edited by MUI_SSJ_Blue
  • Like 3