Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Gaming Verv Collection

[DE]Helen

On 2021-05-22 at 5:52 AM, Hello said:

"To redeem your free Drops" 😂... for the price of $12.99 a month or $119 a year of wasted money to Amazon.

Time to see if a friend or family member has prime that will let me piggyback off of their subscription just for a Loki skin.

Damn you're being ripped off, I pay less than half that in Australia. 

• Like 2

uhm, so basically some people now think, just because someone with a prime sub get a free candy (like they have before), it defeats the play for free theme?
Soo, someone else gets candy, everyone still can play for free... people whine they don't get candy while still playing for free?
It's good that you like the skin / cosmetics so much, but there is noone forcing you.

If you want this candy, you pay. Simple. You don't even pay for the candy directly, but for Amazon's Services.
Forced subscription.... geez... Okay. I'm out.

@Slayer-. In Germany we pay 8 bucks which should be 9,80$. So yeah, there seem to be big differences o_O

Edited by Silescere
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Silescere said:

uhm, so basically some people now think, just because someone with a prime sub get a free candy (like they have before), it defeats the play for free theme?
Soo, someone else gets candy, everyone still can play for free... people whine they don't get candy while still playing for free?
It's good that you like the skin / cosmetics so much, but there is noone forcing you.

If you want this candy, you pay. Simple. You don't even pay for the candy directly, but for Amazon's Services.
Forced subscription.... geez... Okay. I'm out.

@Slayer-. In Germany we pay 8 bucks which should be 9,80$. So yeah, there seem to be big differences o_O

I have had Prime Gaming for a very long time so if it's offered I grab it, not that I play Loki anymore. :tongue:

Yeah digital media I pay about $6.00 here in Australia, still cannot access all that's on offer, so I use my VPN to watch shows overseas that I'm not able to watch, being in Australia.

• Like 1

Received my drop perfectly fine love the new skin but I have one small issue with it..

There isn't a toggle Prime parts option :( I mean DE can give this option to the dex skins which ain't tennogen 

But can't give it to the most awesome loki skin There is.. really sad about this because the skin would look. Even more beautiful with the Prime parts toggled on! Can DE please consider adding this thanks 

On 2021-05-22 at 4:22 AM, Komodo_Saurian said:

It's not free if you have to pay for it.

That's what I was thinking. I was excited when I saw the mail in my inbox. Then I clicked it and it took me to an Amazon sign up page. Disgusting. I'm not giving one more cent to Bezos.

• Like 2

il y a 44 minutes, eternal_torment a dit :

That's what I was thinking. I was excited when I saw the mail in my inbox. Then I clicked it and it took me to an Amazon sign up page. Disgusting. I'm not giving one more cent to Bezos.

Same here, it's look like deception to tell us via ingame mail "it's free" to just open a twitch prime thing. (i'm not against it, but "call a spade a spade")

from another view deception is one of loki specialities.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Elchizen said:

Same here, it's look like deception to tell us via ingame mail "it's free" to just open a twitch prime thing. (i'm not against it, but "call a spade a spade")

from another view deception is one of loki specialities.

It doesn't come via inbox just equip loki & go to appearance & you should find it there...

2 hours ago, eternal_torment said:

Chill DE has done a very good job unlike most developers yes there far from perfect but atleast they keep the game fresh by adding new stuff & continued updates 

Where most developers do up to 5 patches then stop updating game.. so while DE has some work to do like fixing bugs there honestly one of the best companies out there so you should be more greatful..

anyway The Loot doesn't appear in your inbox it's automatically added to your inventory 

Just equip Loki & click the appearance tab & you should find it there... if not then you might have messed up somewhere..

Edited by (PSN)KCLegionOfZoom20

Same problem. Claimed it earlier today, still haven't got the drops.

3 hours ago, Zeomare said:

hi i also redeemed and have my accounts properly linked and have yet to get it in game. did it take a while for everyone else? i claimed it yesterday as soon as it showed up.

chris

3 hours ago, eternal_torment said:

My accounts are linked. Warframe and Twitch account. I don't have an Amazon account anymore. So no you don't get it just for linking. If you did then I'd have it in my inventory.

You get it for linking your Prime Gaming account, not Twitch Prime.

Link your Warframe and Prime Gaming account here and get the Stezia Sumbha Syandana added to your Arsenal instantly!

Пожалуйста помогите. Зашел на Twitch prime, забрал все предметы. В статусе стоит галочка Claymed, но в игре ничего не пришло. У кого похожие проблемы на ПК?

2 hours ago, Arx_X said:

I also haven't received it yet on Pc, despite showing it was claimed and all.. Claimed around 10h ago

same here, no love (lerv?) yet, I'm on PC and claimed it a couple of days ago, just thought to look in my inventory because I'm not a regular Loki player, it isn't there. Shows as claimed on the Prime Gaming drop site

20 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Damn you're being ripped off, I pay less than half that in Australia. 

It's 2 euro in my country for an amazon prime account. Price in USA is rediculous. I mean Prime does have better content/features in USA. Specifically for the Prime Video part, but wouldn't say that's worth 10 euro more.