Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So im debating whether if i should come back to warframe or not.

(PSN)grayhyh

So i have not played warframe for like 7 months,what have changed? Should i try to go back again? Idk if i should tho,might be hard for me to come back to it and i dont have much time for it these days.  

Ik discussing this is dumb but i just wonder if i should to and if ill be able to feel fun playing it or just better off to focus on other games,and now redownloading wf just to see if i can comeback to having fun with wf,such a dillema.

"What has changed" in seven years? Almost everything. Goodness me. It's not even worth making a list, there's so much stuff. The game has become ten times bigger and almost all the content you knew has been reworked.

Should you come back? I think you should give it a try. I'd try doing the quests, honestly, and trying a couple of the new gamemodes. No committment, but I'm sure you can get a good dozen hours of fun.

27 minutes ago, (PSN)grayhyh said:

discussing this is dumb

^

27 minutes ago, (PSN)grayhyh said:

if ill be able to feel fun playing it

how should we know? I had fun...took a break, came back, enjoyed it again ... until I took another break ... aaaaaaaaand came back. Repeated this for 6 years now

8 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

^

how should we know? I had fun...took a break, came back, enjoyed it again ... until I took another break ... aaaaaaaaand came back. Repeated this for 6 years now

Just looking for insights man,its not bad to discuss bout it even if dumb its hard to get into a game and expect to enjoy it anytime,the experience is different for other peeps,just afraid that im wasting my time reinstalling a game i might not enjoy anymore.

Just now, (NSW)Greybones said:

What had you move on in the first place?

I guess warframe feeling like it stuck in long stagnation? And waiting for new content that isnt "grind this unfinished content island for ours for a thing then forget it exists after you get the thing".

8 minutes ago, (PSN)grayhyh said:

I guess warframe feeling like it stuck in long stagnation? And waiting for new content that isnt "grind this unfinished content island for ours for a thing then forget it exists after you get the thing".

Don’t come back if that’s what drives you away. It’s pretty much just what WF.

• If you can play the game and enjoy it for a while then do come back. There is nothing wrong with taking long breaks between updates, or just checking in every few weeks.

8 minutes ago, (PSN)grayhyh said:

I see.

I’m not sure getting back into Warframe will be successful for you if you’re grinding through content at breakneck speed, but you’re already redownloading it so you may have a few hours of skirting burnout (again) 👍 

Like anything with Warframe. Explore the new stuff, see what you may like about it. In the end, you're likely just going to end up needing to grind and coming back for daily stuff. Exploration of the new content is mostly just up to how much time you care to spend doing it.

1 hour ago, (PSN)grayhyh said:

well I don't think Warframe is ever gonna change much in that regard, soo..... see you in 50 years when we're all on another game?

but for real though, I consider myself a *relatively* dedicated warframe player, but in the last year or so, Even I've found myself taking breaks every now and again. it's partly because the content drops are islands, and partly because it's my own silly fault for grinding things out as quickly as I do, even though I know it's always gonna end with me going "ok, what now?". in fact, the only reason I do more than log in recently is to get my Syndicate rep ready for Gara Prime so I can get my Dozen Relic packs and start farming Radshares. then it'll be 1-2 weeks of grinding parts, then probably lurking in the sewers of Trade chat for those last few parts... all the way up until we get Sisters of Parvos, and then, between all those Liches and weapons, I'd like to think I should last a month without getting bored. 

that's assuming we're still gonna need to Forma Lich weapons 5 times, which is almost certain. everybody else here probably wants that changed, but I need it to stay occupied lol. I'll maybe also try farming Rivens again *if* I can get enough Riven Ciphers together from Teshin. that also means doing Steel path, but that might only keep me going another month at the most.. and then there's adding other games into the equation..

point is, I've a huge nerd-on for warframe and even I'm taking breaks, so you'll probably want to take it easy.

So first day,ngl not feeling it and doom ethernal got me used to pump adrenaline first person shooter so wf feels like baby mode even without using abillities,ill see how i feel like in the next two days,at least ill get to try viritica or whateves the glassmaker sword name is,i really dont feel like grinding anything so ill just buy forma with plat lol. 

Shame i cant do the new quest cus its connected to RJ and i need a clan to refill my RJ resources and the stuff to get the ship better,i think it disabled my whatever their name was cause i cant use the black hole now,I dont think i want to join a random clan just to complete this quest,who knows tho i might do it well see.

33 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

Why do people use as many tags as possible? I find it hard to believe OP is going to come back to warframe on every console and PC

Im messy with my tags lol rarely giving muche care for the tags unless spoilers,should i change it to community?

Archived