Jump to content

So when is DE gonna make the loot pool indevidual instead of it being for everyone in the squad?


-Just_Hunter-

Recommended Posts

So me and my freind was farming some Steel Essence and as my freind had to go afk so he couldnt pick up his loot i lose 40 minutes worth of grinding because of the loot cap had been reached because he hadnt picked his loot up so when is DE gonna raise the loot cap or gonna make it indevidual because its the 5th time i lose all of my SE in a run like really DE in theory its an easy fix i dont know how to write codes for a game but its one of those small things that just make your day worse.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Aesthier said:

You are correct. It is an easy fix.

Leave when your friend needs to go or don't play with your friend.

 

 

yeah if they carred to change the coding of it and why would i just leave i knew i could carry it i just didnt think the loot cap was so low

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, vanaukas said:

And how that relate to you losing items, if your friend was AFK and not you? 
 

the oldest loot starts to despawn aka the Steel Essence so that is why i lost all of my SE and thats the problem i lost my loot because he didnt pick up his loot that is the problem

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, dkgaming1010 said:

the oldest loot starts to despawn aka the Steel Essence so that is why i lost all of my SE

Why weren't you picking anything up that whole time then?  Or are you claiming that it starts deleting items you already picked up, which I find extremely unlikely.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, (PSN)Lollybomb said:

Why weren't you picking anything up that whole time then?  Or are you claiming that it starts deleting items you already picked up, which I find extremely unlikely.

i picked up all of my loot but my freind was afk so he didnt pick up his loot which ended out in me losing my SE which is the core of the problem

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, dkgaming1010 said:

no he wasnt afk he needed to go to the toilet so i carried the 2-4 minutes he was gone for and that was when i lost all of my loot

 

Just now, dkgaming1010 said:

the oldest loot starts to despawn aka the Steel Essence so that is why i lost all of my SE

This doesn't make any sense. SE drops from acolytes, how you are going to lose everything because you "reached a loot cap"? You waited for your friend to pick the SE and then you went to pick it?

And IDK if this was fixed, but the SE have a certain duration on the floor (a few mins), I'm not sure since I'm always killing the Acolyetsd and the srop spawn on my feet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, dkgaming1010 said:

i picked up all of my loot but my freind was afk so he didnt pick up his loot which ended out in me losing my SE which is the core of the problem

Your friend's loot doesn't affect yours.  If you picked up your loot, that's all you need to do; you don't get Steel Essence when your squad mates pick it up.  Unless there's some part of this you're not communicating, I think you may be confused.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, dkgaming1010 said:

i lost my loot because the loot cap is shared not individual thats the problem 

That doesnt make sense. Loot is individual, if you picked up the SE the only person who might lose out would be your friend due to it despawning for him after a while. I'm not sure how long the loot stays, but if he just went to the bathroom there should be no problem since there are between 3-5 minutes between acolyte spawns. And as vanaukas says up above, SE has a despawn timer of a few minutes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, vanaukas said:

 

This doesn't make any sense. SE drops from acolytes, how you are going to lose everything because you "reached a loot cap"? You waited for your friend to pick the SE and then you went to pick it?

And IDK if this was fixed, but the SE have a certain duration on the floor (a few mins), I'm not sure since I'm always killing the Acolyetsd and the srop spawn on my feet.

so there is a new meta for farming SE which me and my freind is doing and we let the SE sit on the floor and yeah there is a limit to how long it can lay down on the floor but its not a timer its a limit to items that can be dropped on floor and the loot cap is shared for the whole squad 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, dkgaming1010 said:

so there is a new meta for farming SE which me and my freind is doing and we let the SE sit on the floor and yeah there is a limit to how long it can lay down on the floor but its not a timer its a limit to items that can be dropped on floor and the loot cap is shared for the whole squad 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SneakyErvin said:

That doesnt make sense. Loot is individual, if you picked up the SE the only person who might lose out would be your friend due to it despawning for him after a while. I'm not sure how long the loot stays, but if he just went to the bathroom there should be no problem since there are between 3-5 minutes between acolyte spawns. And as vanaukas says up above, SE has a despawn timer of a few minutes.

the loot cap is shared across all players in the lobby you can join in for a game if you dont belive me 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, dkgaming1010 said:

so there is a new meta for farming SE which me and my freind is doing and we let the SE sit on the floor and yeah there is a limit to how long it can lay down on the floor but its not a timer its a limit to items that can be dropped on floor and the loot cap is shared for the whole squad 

So just.. don't leave it sitting on the floor when someone's afk?? Or at all?? I don't get this problem, just pick up loot you want to keep.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, dkgaming1010 said:

i picked up all of my loot but my freind was afk so he didnt pick up his loot which ended out in me losing my SE which is the core of the problem

Yeah...  Not buying it.  Once you pickup the loot, you've picked it up.  It's in your rewards list until you extract, or suffer a failed host migration.  The game does know who picked up a given resource, but there's no reason to delete it from people who picked it up.  The behaviour you're describing makes literally no sense.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, dkgaming1010 said:

so there is a new meta for farming SE which me and my freind is doing and we let the SE sit on the floor and yeah there is a limit to how long it can lay down on the floor but its not a timer its a limit to items that can be dropped on floor and the loot cap is shared for the whole squad 

So you are trying to luck out with your kavat and time it poorly. 

Tough luck mate, would rate 8/8 your mishap fate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is the dumb-ass "Smeeta method", I assume. Leaving loot lying around until you get an affinity buff, so you get "more" when you pick it up?

Good luck with that. And don't blame DE for losing loot you are actually not picking up...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

Your friend's loot doesn't affect yours.  If you picked up your loot, that's all you need to do; you don't get Steel Essence when your squad mates pick it up.  Unless there's some part of this you're not communicating, I think you may be confused.

emmm im not confused and its not induvidual and i can prove it cause he lost it too its shared for some stupid reason cause i picked up all the loot there was and we have lost it multipel times because someone had gone afk so there is legit proof of it not being indivudel

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...