Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Deco - Red zone in front of Orokin Lab

FawneDaBear

Question

3 answers to this question

Hi! Redzones are determined by the room they come from. General red zones around consoles and most doors were removed like @FawneDaBearmentioned. However, some rooms have unique custom redzones that were not removed in the general pass. The orokin lab is one such, where while the consoles no longer create a redzone, the unique shape of the room still has one that sometimes enters rooms adjacent to it.

It's possible it will be removed in the future, but for now we just have to deal with it. I can relate though.

Not really my area of expertise, but I'm pretty sure doors have a no-build zone in front of them.  I'm not sure exactly what the reasoning is behind it, if there's a technical reason or an anti-trolling reason.  Would be interesting to place small decorations to figure out the exact shape of the zone.

DE apparently nixed red-zones in a recent update so now we can built over/in front of doors (And the yin-yang-garden trolling is so very real <3 ) with the exception of the Orokin Lab. I wondered if there was a way to sneak around this but judging by the featured dojo's it's a solid 'no'. :(

Archived