Jump to content

Operator Room


Norburito

Recommended Posts

Your friendly OCD player here.

I've just noticed that the white lines that connect the operator's seat to the orbiter's engine (or whatever) are completely horizontal and don't align with the flooring of the room at all. Miniscule, I know, just thought it's probably for the best to not have a visual "bug" in an area which you visit literally every time you log on; hopefully there's a quick and easy fix/adjustment to it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Volkeris said:

How do you manage to go to that area every time you log on?

I've been Focus grinding for a while now. I also roam my orbiter often in hopes to encounter my imaginary friend that sometimes pops up. Really not the point though, I'm pretty sure they didn't intend it to look the way it does, so I brought it up in case they want to fix it, even if it's a very tiny issue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Norburito said:

Really not the point though, I'm pretty sure they didn't intend it to look the way it does, so I brought it up in case they want to fix it, even if it's a very tiny issue.

Because you have no point here, there is no visual "bug" here. Designed the way it was intended to look.

Image

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Because you have no point here, there is no visual "bug" here. Designed the way it was intended to look.

Image

Please read what I said. I said the white stuff doesn't align with the FLOORING, your picture shows everything except what I'm talking about. xD


Untitled.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Norburito said:

Please read what I said. I said the white stuff doesn't align with the FLOORING, your picture shows everything except what I'm talking about. xD


Untitled.png

Well no duh they don't align, you're on a ramp leading to a raised platform. They are situated on the raised platform. So what are you even trying to point out as a "bug" again?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Well no duh they don't align, you're on a ramp leading to a raised platform. They are situated on the raised platform. So what are you even trying to point out as a "bug" again?

Nono, they've got a point. The vines stick out from the raised platform, which they shouldn't.
They if they reach over the edge of the platform, thy should rest on the slope, too (y'know, because gravity exists)

Short video clip to illustrate:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Her_Lovely_Tentacles said:

Nono, they've got a point. The vines stick out from the raised platform, which they shouldn't.
They if they reach over the edge of the platform, thy should rest on the slope, too (y'know, because gravity exists)

Short video clip to illustrate:

 

Gravity may exist but we don't know what the material is that was used in the production of these "vines". The material may be very rigid, in which case gravity wouldn't effect them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Gravity may exist but we don't know what the material is that was used in the production of these "vines". The material may be very rigid, in which case gravity wouldn't effect them.

If gravity didn't effect them, your screenshot would make no sense, the "vines" clearly slope downwards in your picture. xD

The model was probably made for a completely horizontal field and they forgot to adjust the alignment, that's all. If they want to fix it, I brought it up, if not, that's great, no point in arguing in its existence though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...