Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Very Slow Update

erwhinfl94

Same problem here, I was patching 5 MB for like 1,5 hour (with 50mbps connection). However, after the update, the launcher is stuck at "Checking for new content". Tried both on enabled 64bit mode/aggresive/bulk download and disabled with no result whatsoever. 

EDIT: It's 16:40 GMT+1 and now launcher (or RNG) responded to my prayers: I'm struggling with 27 MB download. Maybe there is a chance to play Warframe for me after all. Speed was more or less stable (70 kbps) for 21 MB, now it occasionally jumps from 0 to ~10 kbps, while mostly not downloading at all.   

EDIT2: 19:10 GMT+1, now I'm stuck at 4 mb that won't download at all. Anyone with same issue?

Edited by Niekot

I have the same issue, It keeps stucking on that first 5MB download, does 1.1MBs and freezes at 30 Bps, BYTES!.

And it fails after that, ERROR_blah blah.

Contacted support, will try fixing tomorrow.

If anyone has an EFFECTIVE solution please provide it.

• 4 weeks later...

It can be at the speed of 100kb to 175kb if you do this: change date and time settings of computer to 2002 January 1 and at 12:01am then turn off your computer, turn on again, delete temporary files, run launcher again, then disable bulk download and aggressive download, after doing so, enable them again then close the launcher once more, then run the launcher as administrator then presto!!! you can thank me later, remember to unplug the modem before doing all these for it drastically increases internet speed.

don't forget to change it back to the original date. like this, if it's November 23 2013 today then go change it to that date, the numerals with / for that date is like this: 11/23/2013. you must do that or you can't log in until you do so.