Finally proved [Protea Chassis] does exist in Extended Granum Void at the 90th run

BoredBean

Yeah, the grind for my first Protea set was pretty horrible as well, hence my 5/5 Grind score in my Frame Ratings list. Strangely, the second set (for Helminth) wasn't as bad, probably because a) I already had Granum Crowns lying around and didn't have to farm for them first, and b) I was busy farming for other frames for Helminth at the time, so I had a hard cap of six runs per day, so it felt less stressful. Or maybe the RNG was in a better mood the second time around, I dunno.

Anyway, congrats. You earned it.

I wish I would have remembered to take a picture of my 197 (I actually can't remember the number, but it was around that) Resolute Focuses before I dissolved them out of disgust on my quest for Gyromags.

3 hours ago, Butterfly85 said:

Well that puts my 50 Vay Hek boss fights to get the last Hydroid part to drop into perspective.

On a side note my ears still occasionally bleed from having endured the Shouty Potato Man for that long

*50 runs in*

"WHY IS THIS FOOL STILL BREATHING MY AIR??? THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!"

on topic, glad OP finally got what he wanted, RNG can be downright cruel sometimes. I hope I have better luck in a couple days When Gara Prime releases!

3 hours ago, Redfeather75 said:

You posted a topic yesterday about 70 runs? If so you stuck it out. I would have given up. I gave up on ash systems already.

Until DE patches it, it sounds like you can still get them from manics. 

If Defection isn't your thing (although it's a way to farm Harrow for subsuming at the same time), then try Grineer Disruption, wait for the pack hunter modifier and then let the console fail, and don't activate another. It will help you easily farm manics. 

20 hours ago, Redfeather75 said:

I just helminthed equinox today. The past few days in my mind all I could hear was "nowhere left to hide, nowhere left to run!".

Eh. That's what the second Equinox was for.

It's ass sticking out of Helminth's mouth should be what you envision as it's being devoured.

Archived