Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Brakk ... Are U For Real ? ;/

SethSamson

Brakk .. what a disappointment ... 

yet another  side shotgun ... 

lets see ....  Seer + multishot + firerate = better acc , more clip size ... range ...  etc etc ....

ehhhh i was hoping to get bigger better semi auto  side arm .. but instead i got  the same like not worst gun then Seer  ...prrrr 

lets see ....  Seer + multishot + firerate = better acc , more clip size ... range ...  etc etc ....

ehhhh i was hoping to get bigger better semi auto  side arm .. but instead i got  the same like not worst gun then Seer  ...prrrr 

Brakk + Multishot + Firerate will do a heck of a lot more damage than a Seer + Multishot + Firerate at closer ranges.

You don't bring a Sniper Pistol into a close-quarters battle. And it is absurdly silly to compare 1 weapon with mods to another weapon without mods, as you can always stick those same mods on the new weapon.I could very easily go "Meh, Skana + Fury + Pressure Point > Machete Wraith" and it'd be just as silly, because you could put that same Fury and Pressure Point on the Machete Wraith too.

Seer does what base damage again? 85?

This does 150. Heck that's almost as much as the damn Strun Wraith's 190 (IIRC).

Less range? sure! Its a freaking Shotgun. Nobody ever said you're supposed to be sniping with a shotgun.

But let's consider something else: Pistols have TWO Multishot Mods, where Shotguns only have 1. Lethal Torrent + Barrel Diffusion on a gun that does more damage than the Bronco Prime? hahahaha this is going to be damn sexy.

Errm, it was called a hand-cannon from the start same as Bronco, how is this a surprise? I quite like it, haven't checked it's specs vs bronco prime though.

And in theory you can be very accurate at range with a shotgun if you fire slugs or darts, but not pellets, for some reason all shotguns in all games ever seen to only fire pellets though and usually very small ones like birdshot, instead of something like buckshot.

Edited by KriLL3

Lol' with crit plus multi shot its awesome, maybe you're holding it wrong? :-)

Tnx DE, for a great sidearm!

If that is what you "know", you know little. The Brakk's pretty damn strong.

I was about to explode but then I remembered your PM to me a few months back about your problem with detecting sarcasm. Haha dude this Brakk is begging for 2 Formas, kicked Bronco Prime aside immediately on seeing its stats.

Errm, it was called a hand-cannon from the start same as Bronco, how is this a surprise?

given the fact that "hand cannons" usually refer to high power/dmg handguns (eg. .500 magnum irl, or the lex ingame), it is somewhat surprising in that respect.

though, to be fair, with it being DE i didnt really have much of anything in mind lol.

DE kinda does whatever the hell they want.

I was about to explode but then I remembered your PM to me a few months back about your problem with detecting sarcasm.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe%27s_law

Without a blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of

extremism or fundamentalism that someone won't mistake for the real thing.[2]

Yeah. The Brakk is deffo a keeper. I used it unranked on Kiste and murdered even Heavies with it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe%27s_law

Without a blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of extremism or fundamentalism that someone won't mistake for the real thing.[2]

Yeah. The Brakk is deffo a keeper. I used it unranked on Kiste and murdered even Heavies with it.

Been seeing people referencing this 'Poe's Law' thing for a while now but never knew what it was, thanks for the link. But I thought it'd be pretty damn obvious I wasn't serious seeing as the Brakk is so ridiculously powerful.

Wouldn't be surprised if people hop on screaming for the Brakk to be nerfed. Would be even funnier if it was by players who don't have it.

The wiki is stating the Brakk has no damage dropoff.

Confirmed on Kappa. This was already pretty much safe to assume anyway since the Bronco series didn't suffer from damage falloff either. And if you got a Barrel Diffusion and Lethal Torrent, this thing can snipe. Try it for yourself.

Brakk is awesome. Level 20 now, but this thing can one-shot 50+ grineer even below level 15.
And yeah, you can shoot far enough, especialy with Volt's shield.

JUST SHOOT ALL OVER THEIR F&%$#$ FACES!!!

Edited by Skynin

their sarcasm went right over your head, didn't it ?

Well he did explain it, and looking at how quickly people in this community tend to whine before even looking up a weapon's stats it wasn't strange to assume that I was serious =)

Now if pistol crit mods worked better...

Well he did explain it, and looking at how quickly people in this community tend to whine before even looking up a weapon's stats it wasn't strange to assume that I was serious =)

Now if pistol crit mods worked better...

They shouldn't look at stats, they must craft this one, level it up and give it a shot. Then shut up and begging us to forgive them for their words.