Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glitches- New Patch Soon?

theshadow869

I, and many other Warframe players, have been inflicted with huge amounts of glitches- many of which happen in the area or time just before the end of mission extraction. I myself have encountered glitches such as non-responsive elevators, impassable open doors, random logouts and issues with logging in. Is there going to be a patch soon? There are few things more annoying than playing a whole mission and finding you can't go through a door to get to extraction! (Seriously, playing a 30 min mission and getting loads of cool stuff but not being able to keep it because you have to abort the mission because you can't get to extraction really makes players' blood boil!)

Sounds like networking problems, either you or the host might have insufficient bandwidth to handle the game, or the host can just plain be running really slow, hosting the game uses a lot more CPU than just playing it, if the host is running old/bad hardware expect horribleness.

The game is F2P and P2P, can't really get around that, if you want to ensure good performance play solo or make a party with people you know got good connections and hardware, or host yourself if you got sufficient specs.

Edited by KriLL3

often, many of the "closed door" bugs are caused by lag.

not always the cause mind you, just the most common one.

the "solid walls instead of doors" that happen from time to time is another issue.

that aside, the few bugs you mention have been going on for some time and are not "just" because of recent things.

with that in mind, DE is always working on trying to fix things, so just hold tight and things will get better.