Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dont make things purposly inconvenient or annoying

Stormwind81

Alone that you need to convert tokens at Grandmother but rank up the standing at mother is in my opinion a small brianfart in game design.

Just make it so you have the things that are used often back and forth in one location or NPCS. 

Thanks.

11 hours ago, (PSN)jaggerwanderer said:

Why those exist is a true mystery.

they exists as a proxy so you wouldn't see on the first glance how much grind you need to do.

Her purpose is exactly the same as platinum, vbucks, riot points and whatnot. Clutter and confuse. But rather than prey on your wallet, it's just slows you down. A grindwall.

everything is there for a bit of "life", so Granny has more influence over the others, so you can swap your goodwill (via in game tokens) with her to get more, its no mistake her tokens give 50% extra standing. the only complaint is that she will sell you "junk" for so many of them - a seriglass shard for so much grind when its not only broken rubbish, but admittedly so.

Well you could do bounties or conservation or fishing or mining for standing and then buy everything you want from the whole open world faction ... now you "HAVE to" (if you want to be efficient and get everything from the faction) do all those things for the grandmother stuff.... 

It's kinda like the whole flux energy change topic ... before we had a choice which warframe, focus, helminth ability to use or if we want to use consumables, now we have to pick specific things from the above mentioned list to be effective and efficient...

And then the devs complain, change and/or nerf the often used (efficient/effective/strong meta)things.....

Kinda get a downhill vibe from the last few years of dev decisions...

But I agree the whole deimos token system sucks...

The arbitration/steel path system is ok though... but I would love to see rotational arbi rewards in the token Shop too... 

Archived