Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken war blueprint

(PSN)Law79755

• 3 weeks later...

Bumping and reviving this, hopefully.

I have no idea how the blueprint wasn't difficult to farm for the guy above me when it drops from a rare encounter that has a less than 1% chance, whereas the "blades" are purchasable from Simaris AND farmable (5% from a couple sentients), plus they're tradeable too.

Please put the blueprint up for sale in Simaris' shop like you do with all the items that can be deleted but are somewhat essential. I really hate the thought of my newbie self deleting the weapon after getting max rank on it; I even considered remaking my account purely because of this back in the day, but there's no way I'm doing that anymore. Seriously, I don't see why it's not available at Simaris when all other similar items are, even the Broken Scepter is in there, why not Broken War as well?

Unless this is some sort of scheme to make people buy the Hunhow's Gift bundle (at an unreasonable price, by the way), I don't see any other reason to not add it in; and it better not be this very reason, or I'll be eternally disappointed. Please add it to Simaris, or at least make it easier to obtain, everyone who made the mistake of deleting is loathing its farming method.

9 minutes ago, Norburito said:

Bumping and reviving this, hopefully.

I have no idea how the blueprint wasn't difficult to farm for the guy above me when it drops from a rare encounter that has a less than 1% chance, whereas the "blades" are purchasable from Simaris AND farmable (5% from a couple sentients), plus they're tradeable too.

I just want to point out the blueprint has a 5% chance of dropping while the blades have a 1% chance of dropping, and until 3 weeks ago they weren't purchasable from simaris. 

1 minute ago, dasqrerootoneg1 said:

I just want to point out the blueprint has a 5% chance of dropping while the blades have a 1% chance of dropping, and until 3 weeks ago they weren't purchasable from simaris. 

Ah, mixed the drop chances up, my bad.

Any idea why they haven't added the blueprint?

Archived