Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why my Riven mod did not unveil even I finished the mission?

UsuiMidoriko

Question

I got a Riven mod with the challenge "Complete a defense mission with level 30 or higher enemies with the objective taking no damage, with a hobbled dragon key equipped.", but even after doing it three times(every time is 5 waves, and I tried 10 waves once), the Riven mod still won't unveil. I am 1000000% sure I equipped the Riven mod on my weapon, and I also equipped the hobbled dragon key on my Warframe, and I checked the challenge progress every 10 seconds during the missions, to make sure the objectives did not take any damage. But everytime I finished the mission it just won't unveil.

By the way, the map was AKKAD in the Eris

15 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, Chih-Jen said:

I got a Riven mod with the challenge "Complete a defense mission with level 30 or higher enemies with the objective taking no damage, with a hobbled dragon key equipped.", but even after doing it three times(every time is 5 waves, and I tried 10 waves once), the Riven mod still won't unveil. I am 1000000% sure I equipped the Riven mod on my weapon, and I also equipped the hobbled dragon key on my Warframe, and I checked the challenge progress every 10 seconds during the missions, to make sure the objectives did not take any damage. But everytime I finished the mission it just won't unveil.

By the way, the map was AKKAD in the Eris

It says anything about doing alone?

I think you are going to drive yourself crazy checking every ten seconds... 

Also, I haven't bothered to unlock a riven in a bit, but IIRC it shows you at the beginning of the mission a little popup that lets you know if you have the right components to potentially unlock it in mission, and there is another little popup if you fail... I don't believe you need to check every ten seconds. 

But like MqToasty said, are you 100% sure it is not taking any hits at all? I also don't enjoy this challenge... it's not really challenging, just annoying in that one teensy error means you have to start over. 99% of this riven unlock happens in the modding screen and the last 1% is just not making a mistake. 

If this is the version you can do with a group, are you just doing it with randoms or do you have a group and a plan? If it's the solo unlock version of the riven, or you are just going solo to be careful, what setup are you using? What's your strategy? 

Also, for these type of rivens, using Frost and Gara could help you a lot.

You can use limbo on sortie ones, so you put the objective in the rift and no enemy inside, and you care of protecting him while your teammates kill the enemies.

8 minutes ago, lhardy said:

You can use limbo on sortie ones, so you put the objective in the rift and no enemy inside, and you care of protecting him while your teammates kill the enemies.

Vauban is also good for this one, and I've heard Khora as well. 

37分钟前 , MqToasty 说:

Are you sure the defense objective took no damage?  I tend to skip these rivens because even shield damage counts as damage, failing this riven's challenge.

Yes, I am pretty sure. I did the same thing for 3 times, and I am sure I didn't fail.

35分钟前 , Tesseract7777 说:

I think you are going to drive yourself crazy checking every ten seconds... 

Also, I haven't bothered to unlock a riven in a bit, but IIRC it shows you at the beginning of the mission a little popup that lets you know if you have the right components to potentially unlock it in mission, and there is another little popup if you fail... I don't believe you need to check every ten seconds. 

But like MqToasty said, are you 100% sure it is not taking any hits at all? I also don't enjoy this challenge... it's not really challenging, just annoying in that one teensy error means you have to start over. 99% of this riven unlock happens in the modding screen and the last 1% is just not making a mistake. 

If this is the version you can do with a group, are you just doing it with randoms or do you have a group and a plan? If it's the solo unlock version of the riven, or you are just going solo to be careful, what setup are you using? What's your strategy? 

Yes, I am pretty sure I was on the right track, I am starting to consider this weird thing as a bug.

11 minutes ago, Chih-Jen said:

Yes, I am pretty sure. I did the same thing for 3 times, and I am sure I didn't fail.

What build are you using? 

And are you 100% sure the shields of the cryopod never took a single hit? 

Please don't be offended if these questions are silly to you, we are just trying to rule out anything that might not be bug related. 

Also, just to be clear, you get the popup at the beginning of the mission showing the riven challenge and all that? 

55分钟前 , Tesseract7777 说:

What build are you using? 

And are you 100% sure the shields of the cryopod never took a single hit? 

Please don't be offended if these questions are silly to you, we are just trying to rule out anything that might not be bug related. 

Also, just to be clear, you get the popup at the beginning of the mission showing the riven challenge and all that? 

Yes, I am pretty sure even the shields didn't take a single hit.

It's fine, I got to thank you for replying to my problem first.

Yes, I got the riven challenge popup at the beginning of the mission.

6 hours ago, lhardy said:

I either use Limbo and do Akkad, or if theres and infested arbi up I'll do 5 waves of that. You can grab the operative and find a dead end and keep him behind you while shooting everything at range.

Archived