Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can’t access Veil Proxima

(XBOX)Gh0s7R1dr

I have completed all the nodes on earth and Venus Proxima, and have done about half of Saturn. My intrinsics are levels 5, 8, 5, 5, and 7, yet I can’t access Neptune, Pluto, or Veil Proxima. I cannot find the reason why as most people I ask in q&a chat say I should be able to and people online aren’t sure whether you need to complete all the nodes or not. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

46 minutes ago, (XBOX)Gh0s7R1dr said:

I have completed all the nodes on earth and Venus Proxima, and have done about half of Saturn. My intrinsics are levels 5, 8, 5, 5, and 7, yet I can’t access Neptune, Pluto, or Veil Proxima. I cannot find the reason why as most people I ask in q&a chat say I should be able to and people online aren’t sure whether you need to complete all the nodes or not. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

You need to finish Saturn first.

If you just want to get there, if you do the Tempestarii quest that sends you to Pluto (I think) and Veil proxima and opens up one mission in those areas to you without having to work your way fully through the other nodes.

Archived